The greatest moment to change your life in Technogen India Pvt Ltd is now here. Great opportunity is on the road as Technogen India Recruitment 2023 will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with Technogen India Pvt Ltd may finally do so. The new position at Technogen India Pvt Ltd and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. Technogen India Pvt Ltd makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone.
Get ready for Technogen India Pvt Ltd , start pushing for improved information, prioritize yourself, and pay attention to the fundamental elements of your skills. There are many employment openings in Technogen India Pvt Ltd official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for Technogen India Pvt Ltd current openings.
||Technogen India Pvt Ltd
||IT Services & Consulting
||Google Analytics, Data Analysis, MySQL
Technogen India Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Find ways to use company data to inform business solutions by working with stakeholders across the organization.
- Extract and analyze data from business databases to optimize and enhance product development, marketing tactics, and business plans.
- Evaluate the efficiency and precision of fresh data sources and data collection methods.
- Create unique algorithms and data models to use with data sets.
- To improve and maximize customer interactions, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes, use predictive modeling.
- Create a framework for company A/B testing and evaluate model quality.
- Work together with various functional teams to put models into practise and keep an eye on results.
- Create procedures and equipment for assessing the efficacy of models and data.
Technogen India Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- They are searching for a data scientist that will provide insights from studying corporate data to our product, sales, leadership, and marketing departments.
- The ideal applicant is skilled at leveraging sizable data sets to discover opportunities for process and product optimization and at using models to evaluate the efficacy of various strategies.
- They must have substantial experience constructing and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, creating/running simulations, as well as a wide range of data tools and data mining/analysis techniques.
- They must feel at ease collaborating with various functional teams and stakeholders. The ideal applicant would be passionate about finding solutions buried in massive data sets and collaborating with stakeholders to enhance business results.
Technogen India Recruitment 2023 – Desired Candidates Profile
- Possess strong aptitude for problem-solving with a focus on product creation.
- Proven ability to handle data and glean insights from huge data sets utilising statistical computer languages (such as R, Python, SLQ, etc.).
- Proven track record in designing data architectures.
- Understanding the benefits and downsides of various machine learning techniques, such as clustering, tree based learning, artificial neural networks, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities for team coordination.
- Have a desire to study and master cutting-edge methods and technology.
- They are searching for someone with a Master’s or Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or any related field, as well as two to five years of expertise manipulating data sets and creating statistical models.
- Possess has experience with following software/tools in the quantitative field: a working knowledge of multiple programming languages Airflow Jupyter Notebooks, Python, and
- Expertise and practical knowledge in statistical and data mining methods, such as Regression, Random Forest, Booster, Trees, text mining, social networking analysis, etc.
- Possess good knowledge of statistical programming languages such as R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Proven web service usage skills, including Redshift, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Knowledge of advanced machine learning techniques and statistics, such as decision trees, regression, simulation, modeling, and scenario analysis.
- Proven ability to analyze data from third-party sources, such as Facebook Insights, Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of tools for distributed computing and data management, such as MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
- Proven track record of leveraging tools like Periscope, Business Objects, and ggplot to show data to stakeholders.
Documents necessary :
- Aadhar Card (authentic and photocopy) and two passport-size pictures are required.
- A government-issued ID evidence, such as a passport, voter ID, or PAN, must be carried by candidates.
- In addition to the originals, candidates should also have copies of all necessary academic transcripts.
About Technogen India Pvt Ltd
Founded on March 18, 2008, Technogen India Private Limited is a private company with a history of 14 years and 10 months. Hyderabad, Telangana, India is where it has its registered office. The company is currently active, and as of the end of March 2021, it had submitted its annual accounts and financial statements (FY 2020-2021). According to the MCA, it is a limited company with a paid-up capital of Rs. 0.01 crore and an authorised capital of Rs.
Links to apply for the online Technogen India Recruitment 2023