Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is now seeking qualified applicants from its production and exploration areas in the Assamese districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, and Charaideo, as well as the Arunachal Pradesh district of Changlang, for the following positions at OIL’s Field Headquarters in Duliajan, per the information provided below.
- Beginning Date for Online Applications: 28-03-2023
- Application deadline: April 25, 2023
- Everyone must be at least 18 years old.
- 30 years is the maximum age for grades III and VII.
- 33 years is the maximum age for grade V.
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
- 2200 (excluding GST and payment gateway/bank fees) for General/OBC candidate(s). The cost of the online application is not refunded.
- For the relevant postcode, the online application cost must be paid using the payment gateway associated with the online application system. It is not permissible to pay the online application fee using any other method, and payments made using these methods will not be returned or refunded to the applicants.
- Candidates who fall under one of the following categories are exempt from paying the online application fee: SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen.
Details of the Position Post Name Total Qualification
- Grade-III: 134 10th, 12th,
- Grade-V: 43 10th, B.Sc., and
- Grade-VII: 10 Diploma (ECE, Instrumentation, Telecommunication, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering).
How to Apply
- The processes listed below must be rigorously followed in order to avoid having your application rejected:
- Candidates who meet all of the above clearly stated requirements must submit their applications online exclusively through the ink on the careers webpage under the current openings area of the Oi India Limited website at https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from March 28, 2023, at 7:00 a.m. through April 25, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
- There won’t be any other forms of application accepted.
- (Candidates are urged to carefully read the “How to Apply” instructions provided in the aforementioned link on the OIL website, and to complete the online application form with accurate/correct information.
- The system will generate a special User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password after online registration. Candidates must maintain their special User ID/Username.
- Candidates must include their most latest coloured photograph and signature as indicated in all pertinent documents, certificates, and testimonials that they upload. Candidates must also pay any applicable online application fees. Candidates must make sure that all information given in their online application is matched with the appropriate documentation. certifies euthanasia
- The printed copy of the application that the system will produce following registration must be kept by the candidate(s). Unless otherwise instructed, no papers, including copies of applications, should be provided to OIL.
- A candidate’s eligibility will be determined by the information given by the applicant in the online application form. Therefore, it is essential that applicants fill out the internet-based application form with only true, accurate, and valid information.