Razorpay Recruitment 2023 | Data Engineer Role | Freshers | Opportunity
The greatest moment to change your life in Razorpay is now if you’re a candidate seeking for the big picture or who wants to change careers.
Great opportunity is on the road as Razorpay Recruitment 2023 will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with Razorpay may finally do so. The new position at Razorpay and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. Razorpay makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone. In February 2023, recruiters will be searching to employ talent. Get ready for Razorpay and start pushing for improved information, also prioritize yourself, and pay attention to the fundamental elements of your skills. There are many employment openings in Razorpay’s official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for Razorpay current openings.
|Industry type||Software Product|
|Key skills:||Data analysis, Analytical, Financial services|
Razorpay Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement simple reusable components of larger processes or frameworks to endorse analytics products with the guidance from experienced peers.
- Plan and build product features in collaborative efforts with business and technology stakeholders.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and desired business outcomes.
- Build monitoring and alerting for the analytics and reporting system.
- Clean, prepare, and optimize data at scale for ingestion and consumption.
- Support the implementation of the new data management initiatives and restructure the current data architecture.
- Implement automation and routines using Airflow/Custom tools.
- Assist in sustaining data engineering standards by taking part in the design, coding, test plans, and dataset implementation carried out by other data engineers.
- Profile and analyze data in order to create scalable solutions
- To proactively address product issues, troubleshoot simple data issues and do root cause analyses.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
Pearson Recruitment 2023
Biz2Credit Recruitment 2023
Sayaji Hotels Recruitment 2023
American Express Recruitment 2023
Lenskart Recruitment 2023
Razorpay Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- The Data Engineers will assist in creating enterprise applications with high performance and scalability using one or more of the top SaaS and PaaS cloud computing platforms.
- They will work collaboratively with the data architects to create the data architecture and to guarantee its upkeep and security.
- They assist the organization in finding gaps and potential solutions by diagnosing the current architecture and data maturity.
- Additionally, they will collaborate with business leadership, data scientists, and model developers to create data pipelines for proposed model and productionalization.
- They will interact extensively with company leadership and business leaders as part of their work.
- Compile requirements, identify gaps, and create roadmaps and architectural designs.
- Explore appropriate options, design, and build data pipelines (data lakes/data warehouses) for particular analytical solutions.
- Lead teams of 1-2 assistant data engineers in the project development and delivery process.
- Identifying gaps and putting solutions into place for data security, quality, and process automation.
- Supporting maintenance, bug repair, and performance analysis throughout data pipeline.
Razorpay Recruitment 2023 – Desired Candidates Profile
- Strong data analysis and SQL skills, as well as an awareness of DWH data models in RedShing.
- Strong experience with relational SQL and scripting languages like Shell. Strong work experience with ETL/ELT tools like Airflow.
- Possess 4-5 years of experience in the data engineering domain.
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud data ecosystem in particular.
- Having Knowledge of AWS data services including S3, Redshift, and RDS knowledge of any business intelligence and data visualization tools Good presentation and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience with fintech is a plus, but it’s not necessary. Strategic thinker with sound business acumen to align data engineering with the needs of internal clients.
- Strong experience of data mining and statistical modeling (e.g., regression modeling, clustering techniques, decision trees, etc.).
- Must exhibited a high level of analytical rigour, outstanding attention to detail, and teamwork
- Have knowledge with the related development process and source control systems like GitHub.
- Candidates must have two copies of their most recent resume with them.
- It is necessary for all candidates to have an Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) and also three passport-size photos.
- Candidates should have a government-issued ID proof with them, such as a passport, voter ID, or PAN.
- Candidates must have all copies of required academic transcripts in addition to the originals.
About Razorpay Recruitment 2023
With its product suite, Razorpay is also the only payments technology in India that enables companies to receive, handle, and disperse payments. You can use it to pay using any method, including UPI, credit/debit cards, net banking, debit/prepaid cards, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Jio Money, Ola Money, and PayZapp.
Links to apply for the online Razorpay Recruitment 2023