The greatest moment to change your life in Airbus is now here. Great opportunity is on the road as Airbus Recruitment 2023 will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with Airbus may finally do so. The new position at Airbus and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. Airbus makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone. In February 2023, recruiters will be searching to employ talent. Get ready for Airbus , start pushing for improved information, prioritize yourself, and pay attention to the fundamental elements of your skills. There are many employment openings in Airbus official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for Airbus current openings.
|Defence & Aerospace
|Workday Integration Specialist
Airbus Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be managing backlog tasks from inception to completion.
- Create, maintain, and manage technical flows for the HR Workday System, including inbound and outgoing.
- Investigate problems, determine their causes, and develop a plan for corrective action.
- Conduct an impact analysis and manage system changes in accordance with agreed-upon specifications.
- Keep track of daily operations and aid with campaign execution.
- Non-regression testing is handled.
- Enable architectural adherence to the integration strategy in accordance with the advice of the tech lead.
- Keep up with technical and operational paperwork.
- Help stakeholders out Management
- Work On a rotating basis and for an extended period of time throughout the implementation phase.
Airbus Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- He or she will collaborate as a Product Developer in the HR Integration Team to ensure Design, Development, Tests, and Business Satisfaction. He or she will be a member of the Employee Services (DMH) IT Department and responsible for Human Resources (HR) Applications.
- He or she is responsible for managing the many demands for data integration, data extraction, and process automation well within the workday using the integration framework as a member of the HR integration team.
- He or she serves as a direct point of contact for the many stakeholders to address problems, develop solutions, and schedule and coordinate activities.
Airbus Recruitment 2023 – Desired Candidates Profile
- With a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, information and technology, or a related field and 4–7 years of relevant experience,
- Have thorough understanding of the various Workday integration types EIBs, Core Connectors (PECI/WECI/CCW, etc.), Document Transforming, Workday Studio, and bundled integration based on SOAP/REST API
- Have a working understanding of the Workday Security Model, particularly Integration Security
- Must be having practical experience with Workday components like HCM, recruiting, time off/LOAs, etc.
- Possess strong ability to speak up, actively remove subjects from the backlog or add to it, actively look for solutions on their own, educate themselves independently if necessary, and create and activate their network of allies in Europe to find solutions.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopies) and three passport-size pictures are required.
- In addition to the originals, candidates should really have copies of all necessary academic transcripts.
Airbus SE is a global aerospace firm with European roots. Worldwide, Airbus develops, produces, and markets civil and military aeronautical products. The company is divided into three divisions: Commercial Aircraft (Airbus S.A.S.), Defense and Space, and Helicopters. The third division, measured by revenues and turbine helicopter deliveries, is the largest in its sector.
Links to apply for the online Airbus Recruitment 2023