As a worldwide insurance brokerage, Gallagher aims to give its clients the finest service possible. The Gallagher Service Center is an essential part of their ability to deliver quality and customer service that leads the industry, assisting our international teams in better serving our end customers, satisfying regulatory requirements, and enhancing speed to market. The Gallagher Service Center (GSC) services several Gallagher divisions and offers world-class support to our clients. With more than 6,000 people spread over four offices in Kolhapur, Shimoga, Bengaluru, and Pune, the GSC now offers dependable, prompt, and top-notch support to field personnel. You have the chance to be a part of a developing international organization by working at the GSC. They provide their staff with an unrivaled professional environment where they may hone their abilities and grow.
|Gallagher Service Center
|Business Presentation Specialist
|Marketing, Business Presentation, Adobe Suite
Gallagher Service Center Recruitment 2023 – Roles And Responsibilities
- Work on Powerpoint presentations, word documents, newsletters, graphs, graphics, and other high-quality client-focused creatives
- Capability to provide dependable, original, and polished presentations for international teams in a timely manner
- Work on design and creation of other collaterals such as brochures, posters, banners, white papers, infographics, RFP response, etc.
- Make that the product is delivered on schedule, is free of errors, and follows a standard structure and layout.
- Clear understanding of the client’s needs and instructions, together with an estimation of the project’s completion time.
- Create visually impactful & contextual designs in MS Office Programs and Adobe Suite.
- Understand the brand brief and come up with visually inventive & original ideas and design.
- A flair for creativity, the capacity to improvise visual representations of knowledge in PowerPoint, and the aptitude and disposition to comprehend and present information in a setting that is visually appealing.
- The ability to pay attention to detail to find content inconsistencies and make sure that the design and structure are accurate and consistent.
- Work with the Ability to evaluate, organize, and manage workload
- Adherence to brand standards, processes, and appropriate document management systems
- Candidates must be a professional graphic design experience for websites, social media, etc.
Gallagher Service Center Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- In this role, information graphics, charts, metaphorical graphics, and diagrams will be incorporated into presentation templates, backgrounds, and slides using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, and MS Word. Motion graphics, PowerPoint animation, and multimedia experience are all advantages.
- In order to comprehend internal clients’ notions and visualize them, the applicant must feel at ease speaking with them.
- Presentations are made in accordance with the corporate identity, so the designer must be flexible and able to adjust to various brands and aesthetics.
- Meeting deadlines and working fast are essential.
- Ensure that clients receive top-notch support in real time for their initiatives.
- Highly responsible for writing, editing, and formatting documents using Microsoft Office and related programmes, with an emphasis on MS Word or MS PowerPoint.
- Offers assistance with designing, creating, and formatting electronic presentations
- Requests for documents from clients or other stakeholders
- Produce corporate-level presentations visually for clients or stakeholders.
- When necessary, collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop presentations.
- Interact with third-party suppliers when necessary, focusing on planning, deadlines, and product quality.
- Continually and effectively communicate the status of the presentation and any risks or challenges.
- Maintain a central repository for all business presentations for working on and future reference.
- Create templates for common presentations whenever you can.
Gallagher Service Center Recruitment 2023 – Desired Candidates Profile
- A degree or diploma in graphic design, arts and sciences, advertising, or a related profession;
- Must have 2–6 years of experience working for B2B or B2C brands or agencies; a strong grasp of design principles; and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Suite, and other design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
- Take responsibility for your roles and responsibilities.
- Use a professional approach to problem-solving and project completion.
- Have a strong understanding of digital branding, social media, and employer branding.
- Excellent design sensibility and knowledge of current design trends Intermediate level Microsoft Office Specialist certification in Creative PPT or MS Word
- Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Photoshop to an expert level, as well as Adobe Illustrator and InDesign and Excel for charting.
- Skills in video editing, Flash, Keynote, or sound editing are plusses.
- Understanding the value of a brand and being able to work within defined guidelines
- Ability to prioritize tasks with clients and support workflow
- Must have visually interpret complex thoughts
- Have flexibility and readiness to offer assistance when required
Links to apply for the online Gallagher Service Center Recruitment 2023