The greatest moment to change your life in MSCI is now here. if you’re a candidate seeking for the big picture or who wants to change careers.
Great opportunity is on the road as MSCI Recruitment 2023 will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with MSCI may finally do so. The new position at MSCI and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. MSCI makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone. In February 2023, recruiters will be searching to employ talent. Get ready for MSCI , start pushing for improved information, prioritize yourself, and pay attention to the fundamental elements of your skills. There are many employment openings in MSCI official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for MSCI current openings.
|Client Services Specialist
|CVS, Client Servicing, German Research
MSCI Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Initially contacting client services by phone, email, or online case management for general inquiries
- ownership and management of salesforce practises for handling client inquiries and resolving issues
- supporting client coverage teams in EMEA to use best practises to improve efficiency and the client experience
- The chosen candidate will collaborate closely with colleagues in EMEA’s Service Delivery, Client Consultants, Sales, and Client Service departments.
- Obtain a thorough comprehension of MSCI ESG Research Solutions
- Become an expert at handling queries and concerns from MSCI ESG Research clients for particular case types.
- Ensure that all client requests and inquiries are handled properly by coordinating with other MSCI departments.
- Keep precise records of client discussions, cases, emails, and contact information in Salesforce.
- Contact the service delivery teams to improve client satisfaction
- Work on testing projects and communicate with cross-functional teams around the world.
MSCI Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- ESG Client Service at MSCI Inc. is looking to grow. Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) research is one of the most popular services offered by MSCI ESG Analysis to institutional investors worldwide.
- Candidates who are hired will need to have a background in finance, expertise providing client service, and show enthusiasm for the ESG industry.
- They should be able to teach clients how to use MSCI ESG Study products and create good working connections with outside clients thanks to their demonstrated expertise.
- Some of the biggest retirement funds and investment firms in the world are among our clients.
- The analysts are exposed to a variety of institution types while maintaining the relationships for just a portfolio of clients, which guarantees a tough role with frequent client interactions.
- Analysts must get knowledgeable about ESG products and concerns, about their clients’ industries and investment procedures, and then use that expertise to offer those client firms insight and best practices.
- Client service analysts need to be flexible, eager critical thinkers, and capable of managing teams from different organizations.
- As they promote MSCI to all layers of client management, excellent communication skills are a requirement.
MSCI Recruitment 2023 – Desired Candidates Profile
- 1–2 years of experience working in the ESG (Client Service function would be preferred)
- minimum of a bachelor’s degree; an MBA or master’s degree is desirable.
- ESG and how ESG issues affect the investment process are of great interest.
- Italian or German proficiency is essential; further European language proficiency is an advantage.
- Must pay close attention to detail and be eager to learn and develop in accordance with the company’s aims.
- Must respect various ethnic traditions and fashions
- Prior expertise with MSCI products and client-facing work experience (preferred).
- Candidates are required to provide a copy with their most current résumé.
- Aadhar Card (authentic and photocopy) and two passport-size pictures are required.
- A government-issued ID evidence, such as a passport, voter ID, or PAN, must be carried by candidates.
- In additional to the originals, candidates ought to have copies of all necessary academic transcripts.
MSCI Inc., formerly known as MSCI Barra, is a US-based supplier of equities portfolio research tools as well as fixed income, hedge fund, and stock market indexes. The MSCI BRIC, MSCI World, and MSCI EAFE Indexes are published by it.
Links to apply for the online MSCI Recruitment 2023