TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has rolled out the official notification to recruit the candidates for Police SI post. So the interested candidates can check the official notification from TNUSRB and then can apply. Further the available vacancies for the posts are 444 and the registration will happen online. The application registration has been already started from 8th March 2022 till 7th April 2022. You can check the TNUSRB SI notification 2022 on this page and also can TNUSRB SI notification 2022 pdf download.
Moreover on this page we will provide the details such as exam date, exam syllabus, exam pattern, date, process of selection, salary, vacancy details etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the information regarding SI post. As the last date of application submission is on 7th April 2022 so the candidates must ensure to apply before last date. The candidates must carefully check the guidelines and also the requirements such as Physical standards, Educational qualification, age criteria etc. Further you are suggested to follow our website to get all the latest updates regarding the upcoming job opportunities in government sector.
Notification Updates: TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruiting Organization
||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board also known as [TNUSRB]
|Name of Post
|Level of Exam
||State Level Exam
|Category of Job
|Last date to apply for SI post
||07th April 2022
|Official Website of TNUSRB
Important dates: TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
- Notification releasing date– Released on 8th march 2022
- Starting date of application- 8th march 2022
- Last date to apply online for SI post– 7th April 2022
- Exam date- Not updated yet
- Admit card– will share soon
- Expected result date– will update soon
Further the candidates can check the department wise available vacancies for the Tamil Nadu SI post. The details for Police SI post has been given in the below mentioned table-
|Name of Post
|Sub-Inspectors (SI) of Police (Taluk)
|Sub-Inspectors (SI) of Police (AR)
So before applying for the recruitment process the candidates must ensure to check the eligibility criteria and then apply if full fill the requirements. Further we will provide the complete details regarding the post eligibility such as educational requirements, age criteria, required physical standards etc. You can check the details in the below mentioned points.
- The candidates willing to apply for the post must have the graduation degree or the equivalent diploma course in any stream from the recognised university of India.
- Also the candidates having graduation degree from Open University and without 10+2+3pattern will not eligible to apply for the post.
- Further the candidates must have studied the Tamil language in X/ XII or degree. Also if not studied then the candidate has to pass Tamil Part II test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within the time of 2 yrs of joining for the role.
Further the applicants appearing for the SI recruitment process must be 20 yrs and the age should not be more than 30 yrs. The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from Tamil Nadu commission board.
The required minimum physical standards has been given in the below mentioned table-
Required Height (Men)
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC
|SC, SC (A), ST
Chest (Men Only)
- The candidates applying freshly for the Tamil Nadu Police SI post have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- However, the candidates applying for the post from the department has to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- The payment option can be online using any payment mode like debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
- Also the application fee is non refundable for Tamil Nadu SI police post
Pay Scale/ Expected Salary
So the candidates selected for the post will get the fixed monthly salary and the expected range has been given here. The selected candidates for the post of Tamil Nadu SI will get salary of Rs. 36,900/ – Rs. 1,16,600/-
|Name of Post
|Tamil Nadu – Police SI
||Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/-
Process of Application
The candidates can fill up the application form for Tamil Nadu Police SI post though the official website of the commission. Further the registration process has been already started from 8th March 2022 and the last date of applying will be 7th April 2022.
- Firstly the candidate needs to check the official website of the commission TNUSRB @tn.gov.in
- Further go to the home page of the website and then read the notification regarding the post
- Check the post requirements and also ensure to meet the physical standards
- Then fill up the application form by giving the valid details and also upload the required list documents
- Carefully mention and re- check the application form before the final submission
- Pay the application accordingly as you are fresher or from the department
- Also the registration fee is non refundable
- Then hit the submit button
- Take out the print out of the Police SI form for future reference
Process of Selection
TNUSRB will select the candidates for the state SI Police post through the various stages and the information has been given here.
- Firstly stage I Written Exam
- Then stage II PET/ PST
- Further stage III Interview Round
- Finally stage IV Medical Round
So the candidate clearing all the stages will have to wait for the final merit list and the candidate clearing the merit list will be finally selected for the post