OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection commission has rolled out the official notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for the various posts under OSSC. The notification has been released for the CGL exam for OSSC various posts. So all the interested candidates willing to appear for the exam can check the official notification and then can apply. Also the candidates willing to work for Odisha location can also consider to apply for the posts. The application registration will be online through the official website of the OSSC.
Moreover on this page we will provide the complete details such as exam date, name of vacancies, exam pattern, salary, expected result etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page carefully to get all the information. The official notification released on 11th march 2022 and the application registration has been already started on 12th march 2022. So the last date of application submission will be on 14th April 2022. The candidates can fill up the application through the official website of the commission. There are various posts available such as Auditor, Inspector, SI in Excise department.
Notification Updates: OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Name of Recruiting Organisation
||Odisha Staff Selection Commission also known as (OSSC)
|Name of Exam
||OSSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment exam 2022
||Various Grp. B Cadre Posts
|No. of Vacancy
|Category of the Job
|Online Registration of Application
||12th March 2022 to 11th April 2022
|Pay Scale/ Expected Salary
||Rs. 25300/- per month
|Process of Selection
- Firstly, Written Exam
- Then, Document Verification
|Official website of OSSC
Important dates OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
The candidates can check the list of important dates for the various posts for Odisha SSC CGL Exam 2022.
- Official notification release date– 11th March 2022
- Starting date of Application– 12th March 2022
- Last date of application registration– 11th April 2022
- Date of Exam– Will share soon
- Admit card– Will notify soon
- Result date– Will mention soon
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 vacancy Details
Further the candidates can check the list of post wise available vacancies for the various posts under OSSC CGL recruitment 2022.
||Name of Post
||Vacancy Reserved for Female candidates
||Insp. of Co-operative Services
||Auditor of Co-operative Services
||Insp. of Textiles
Expected Salary/ Pay Scale
The finally shortlisted candidates will get the fixed monthly salary. So the candidates can check the offered salary from the recruiting commission for the various posts under OSSC CGL 2022. Further the exact salary of the candidate depends on the job post.
Pay scale – Rs. 25,000- to Rs. 40,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
The candidates willing to apply must ensure to full fill the post requirements first and then apply for the same. Further we will provide the details regarding the post requirement such as educational qualification, age limit and other requirements.
- The interested candidate must have the graduation degree in any specialization
- OR the candidate having any equivalent degree can also apply
- Further read the complete notification to have detailed information
Age Limit OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- The age criteria for the post of OSSC CGL recruitment 2022 will be 21 yrs to 38 yrs s.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules form OSSC
The application fee for the various posts under OSSC CGL recruitment 2022 is given here so you can check the details from here-
- So for general/ OBC/- Rs. 200/-
- Further for any reserved category candidates- there is no application fee
How to apply for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
The interested and eligible candidates can check the post requirement and then follow the steps to fill up the application form. The application registration will be there on the official website of the commission.
- Firstly you need to check the official website of OSSC @gov.in
- Further go to the career section and then check the notification regarding the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Then check the requirements for various posts like Auditor, Inspector etc
- Collect the required documents and upload with the online application form
- Further attach your photo, sign, thumb impression with the OSSC CGL 2022 application
- Provide all the required details such as name, address, contact details etc
- Re- check the application form and make the corrections if any
- Then pay the application fee given from OSSC as per the category
- Also the application fee is non refundable
- Then submit the application form on the portal
- Finally take out the hard copy of OSSC CGL application for future reference
Process of Selection OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
The candidates will be selected for the candidates will selected for the carious posts under OSSC through
- Firstly, online written exam and
- Then, document verification
Firstly the written exam can happen in further stages and it will be online. The candidate need to clear the cut off marks of the written exam will enter in the nest stages of Selection. After clearing the written exam the candidate will appear in the document verification round. Lastly the final merit list will be generated depending on the candidate’s performance in all the stages and the candidate getting shortlisted will be finally selected.