MPPEB Recruitment 2022: Finally Madhya Pradesh Professional Educational Board has rolled out the official notification regarding the recruitment of the candidates for Group 1 and Group 2 posts. Further the candidates willing to apply must check the post notification first before applying. Also there are in total 208 available vacancies for the post. The application registration will start on the official website of the commission that is @peb.mp.gov.in. The application registration will start from 16th march 2022 and the last date for applying will be 30th march 2022.
Moreover the candidates can check the post details such as age criteria, eligibility criteria, process to apply, process of selection, etc. So the candidates willing to apply must check complete page to get complete information. Also The job location for the Group 1 and Group 2 post will be Madhya Pradesh and the good opportunity for the candidates who are willing to work in Madhya Pradesh only. Also you should visit our website regularly to get latest information regarding the upcoming government job opportunities.
Notification Details MPPEB Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Recruiting Organization
||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as MPPEB
|Further Also known as
|Name of Posts
||Group 1 & Group 2 posts
|Category of the Job
|Online Registration Starting date
||16th march 2022 to 30th March 2022
|Process of Selection
- Written Test
- Interview Round
|Official Website of MPPEM
Important dates MPPEB Recruitment 2022
- Notification release date– 16th March 2022
- Starting date of online application– 16th March 2022
- End date of application so registration– 30th march 2022
- Admit card release– Will notify soon
- Exam date– Expected in Last week of April
- Result date– Will share soon
The candidates willing to apply for the post must check the application fee for MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 recruitment.
- Firstly for General category candidates. Also for other state – Rs. 560/-
- Further the candidate for SC/ ST/ OBC category – Rs. 310/-
- The application fee can be paid from the online payment mode such as net banking, credit card, debit card etc
Vacancy Details MPPEB Recruitment 2022
Further The candidates can check the vacancy details for Group 1 and Group 2 posts under MPPEB. So the available numbers of vacancies are 208.
|Manager Quality Control
|So for Manager Quality Control where 20% vacancies reserved for contractual employees
|Sr. Horticulture Officer
|Rural Horticulture Extension Officer and also the Post Code is 04
|Rural Horticulture Extension Officer further the Post Code is 05
|Asst. Quality Controller (Contract)
Eligibility Criteria MPPEB Recruitment 2022
The interested candidates must check the post requirements first so as to apply for the MPPEB group 1 and group 2 vacancies. Here we have provided the detailed information regarding the same, so you can check educational qualification, age limit and other required criteria’s.
Firstly we will start with the required educational qualification for group 1 and group 2 posts under MPPEB. Now the required qualification depends on the post of the candidate and the entire information has been given below-
||MP PEB Various Post Eligibility
|Manager Quality Control
- So the applying candidate must have MBA Marketing or M.Sc Agriculture with Min 60% Marks
- Also 1 Year Diploma in Computer is required
|Manager Quality Control 20% Post Reserve for Contract Employee
|Senior Horticulture Officer
- Further the candidate must have Master Degree in Horticulture.
|Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Post Code 04
- Also the interested candidates should have BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture are eligible to apply
|Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Post Code 05
|Assistant Quality Controller (Contract)
- Finally the candidate having Bachelor Degree i.e B.Sc Agriculture with 60% min Marks
- Along with 1 Year Computer Diploma
Age Limit MPPEB Recruitment 2022
- So the age of the candidate should be minimum 18 yrs in order to apply for MPPEB Group 1 and Group 2 posts.
- However the maximum age of the candidates can be 40 yrs as given by MPPEB.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from MPPEB.
Process of applying MPPEB Recruitment 2022
The process of filling of the application will start on the official website of the commission. Further the notification released on 16th March 2022 and also the application will start on 16th March 2022. The candidates must ensure to apply before the last date that is 30th March 2022.
- To fill up the application firstly you need to visit the official website of the commission @mp.gov.in
- Further go to the career section of the commission and read the notification regarding the recruitment of Group 1 and Group 2 posts.
- Then read all the given instructions carefully and also check the eligibility criteria
- Moreover fill up the application form by giving all the required information
- Upload the documents such as mark- sheet, DOB, valid photo id with the application form
- Then pay the application fee as given by MPPEB for the given posts
- Also submit the application form for group 1 and group 2 posts
- Finally take out the print out for future reference