RCFL Recruitment 2022: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited has rolled out the official notification for the recruitment of the candidates for various posts under the commission. Further the available posts under RCFL are Technicians, Operators and Junior Fireman. So all the interested candidates can check the notification and then apply for the same. Also you must carefully read the given instructions and the post eligibility before going ahead for the process. The registration process will happen on the official website of the commission
Moreover on this page we will provide the details such as process of applying, process of selection, educational qualification, age limit, salary, exam date etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page in order to get the complete information regarding the recruitment process. Further the registration process for the post of Technician, Operator and Junior fireman post will start on 21st March 2022 and the last date of application will be 04th April 2022. So the candidates are suggested to apply before the last date the registration link will get expire after the given date. Lastly the job category falls under the PSU jobs.
Notification Update RCFL Recruitment 2022:
- Name of the given Posts – So the designations are Operator, Trainee and Junior Fireman
- Name of the Recruiting Organization – Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited also known as (RCFL)
- Required Educational Qualifications– Further the candidate must have B.Sc Chemistry or Dip in Chemical Engg/Technology or SSC
- Job Location– Maharashtra
- Type of Industry– Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals
- Expected Salary– Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-
- Application Starting Date– 14th March 2022
- Application End Date– 28th March 2022
- Official website of RCFL– rcfltd.com
- Official notification release date– 16th March 2022
- Starting date of application– 21st march 2022
- End date of applying– 04th April 2022
- Date of Exam– Not mentioned yet
- Admit card– Will share soon
- Expected Result date– Will update soon
Application fee RCFL Recruitment 2022:
- So the candidates falling under the un- reserved category such as general, OBC, EWS need to Rs. 700/- at the time of submission of application form.
- However, the application fee will be non refundable as mentioned by RCFL.
- Further the candidates coming under reserved category such as SC/ ST need not to pay any application fee.
- But they need to provide the valid certificate for the same.
Eligibility Criteria RCFL Recruitment 2022:
The candidates willing to apply for the various post such as operator, Technician and Junior Fireman etc must full fill the post requirements first before going ahead for the process. Further here on this page we will share the detailed information regarding the same.
- The candidate willing to apply for the post must have the Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Allied Branches of Mechanical Engg. / Electrical Engg. / Allied Branches of Electrical Engg. / Instrumentation Engg. / Allied Branches of Instrumentation Engg. OR B.Sc Degree / Other equivalent academic degree
- The candidate having 12th passed from any reorganized board of India are also eligible to apply
- For detailed information you need to check the official notification
Age limit RCFL Recruitment 2022:
The minimum age of the candidate must be 18yrs however the maximum age of the candidate can be 31 yrs. The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from RCFL commission.
Salary/ Pay scale
The finally selected candidates for the post operator, technician and Junior Fireman will get the fixed monthly salary and also the details has been given here-
- Pay Scale- Rs. 22,000/- Rs. 60,000/-
Process of Applying RCFL Recruitment 2022:
The candidates interested to apply for the job post must check the post eligibility as circulated by recruiting commission RCFL. The application registration will happen from 21st march 2022 and the last date of application will be 4th April 2022 but the registration will happen on the official website of the commission.
- So as to start the process of application registration the candidate will visit the official website of RCFL @ com
- Further going in the home page check the career section and check the notification for the recruitment for Technician, operator and Junior Fireman post.
- Then the candidates are suggested to read the complete notification carefully and apply of the RCFL recruitment before the last date
- Fill up the application form carefully by giving all the details such as name, address, contact details etc and re- check the application to avoid any mistakes
- Upload the required documents such as mark sheet, DOB, Valid Photo id and also add you photo and sign with the application
- Also check the category wise application fee and then pay a per you category
- Further submit the application form and then take out the print out for Junior fireman, operator application form
Process of Selection RCFL Recruitment 2022:
RCFL will select the candidates for various posts such as operator, technician and junior fireman through the various stages. The detailed information has been given here so, the candidate can check the process of selection. It will help you plan and to prepare for the post accordingly.
- Firstly, Written test
- Then, Trade test
The application process will start with online written examination and the last stage of the process will be document verification. The candidate after clearing all the round will wait for the final merit list and the final merit list will depend on the candidate’s performance in all the stages. For detailed information regarding the process of selection the candidates cab check the official notification.