Maharashtra PSC Job Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the official notification regarding the recruitment drive. Further the post offered by the commission is for Assistant Director. So here in this article we will provide the complete details such as process of applying, process of selection, age limit etc. The candidates can apply for the job from the official website of the selection commission @mpsc.gov.in. Further the application process started from 28th Feb 2022 and the last date of applying will be 17th March 2022.
Moreover the candidates are suggested to read the complete article to get all the information about the job post. Also we would like to suggest to follow our website to get updates regarding the latest government job post. Also the candidates are suggested to apply only if they are eligible and read the notification carefully to get the updates for the same. So the candidates having the engineering certificate degree are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Director.
Notification Updates: Maharashtra PSC Job Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization
||Maharashtra Public Service Commission also known as MPSC
|Type of Job
||MPSC Job Recruitment
|Name of Posts
|Starting Date of application
||28th February 2022
|Last Date of applying
||17th March 2022
||Online Submission of application
|Pay Salary/ Pay Scale
||Rs. 42800/- Rs. 132300/-
|Location for Job
|Official Site for MPSC
- Notification release date- 28th Feb 2022
- Starting date of Application– 28th Feb 2022
- Last date of Applying– 17th March 2022
- Date of Exam– Will update soon
- Admit Card– Not mentioned yet
- Expected Result Date– Will mention soon
Eligibility Criteria Maharashtra PSC Job Recruitment 2022
The candidates willing to apply for the post must check the post requirements first and then apply for the same. Further the candidates must read the official notification before applying for the job post. Here we will provide the details for the post requirements.
So for the post of Assistant Director the candidate must have the relevant degree and the information has been given here.
|Name of Post
||Required Educational Qualification
||· So the candidate must have a Diploma certificate/ degree of Engineering OR
· Further the candidate having an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board are also eligible to apply
Age limit Maharashtra PSC Job Recruitment 2022
- As per the given notification the age of the candidate must not be less than 18 yrs.
- However the maximum age for Assistant Director Post can be 28 yrs.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from MPSC.
Expected Salary/ Pay Scale
The finally selected candidate for the post of Assistant Director will get the fixed monthly salary and the salary can be Rs. 42,800/- to Rs. 1,32,300/-
While filling up the application form the candidates needs to pay the application fee and the details for the application fee has been given here
- Firstly for the general category/ OBC category candidates- Rs. 722/-
- Further for SC/ ST/ ESM- Rs. 442/-
Process of applying
- In order to apply for the job the candidates needs to go through the official notification once and then apply. Further the candidates are suggested to read the post requirements first before applying.
- Also you must ensure to meet the job requirements before going ahead. So the application registration will start from the official website of MPSC.
- So you need to go to the career section and check the notification. The application registration started on 28th Feb 2022 and the last of applying will be 17th March 2022.
- Further fill up the application form buy giving all the required details.
- Then check and collect the required documents such as photo I’d, mark- sheet, DOB, etc along with sign. So you must recheck the application form once again to correct all the mistakes.
- Also pay the application fee as per your category. You can make the payment using any online payment mode such as credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
- Finally submit the application form for Assistant director post. Take out the print out of the application for having its future use.
Process of Selection Maharashtra PSC Job Recruitment 2022
- The candidate will be selected for the post of MPSC Assistant Director through the interview round.
- Firstly the candidate will submit the application form.
- After that the profile short listing will happen and the shortlisted candidates will called for the interview round. Now the interview round can be happen in further stages or the Panel interview.
- In the interview round the skills on the candidates will be checked with respect to Assistant director post.
- So after the interview round the final merit list will be released and the final merit list depends on the candidate performance in interview round and total number of posts.
So, on this page we have provided the complete information regarding the job post of Assistant Director under MPSC. The candidates willing to apply for the role must check the requirements first and then apply. Further you must ensure to full fill the post requirements first. The candidates are suggested to follow our page to get all the important updates regarding the latest job posts under MPSC. Check the process of selection and prepare for the position accordingly.