NMDC Job Recruitment 2022: National Mineral Development Corporation has rolled out the notification for recruitment of the candidates for various posts in departments. Further notification has been released for posts of Executive Trainee (Personnel), Engineers, Apprentice, Junior Officer, Non Executive, Trainee and Other Posts. All the interested candidates can check the details first and then apply for the same. Further the application registration will happen online through the official website of NMDC. Also you can apply for the job post from the direct link we will provide here in the link section.
Moreover the candidates can fill the application from 25th Feb 2022 to 17th March 2022. Check all the details on this page like process to apply, process of selection, eligibility, age limit, salary etc. Further the candidates must follow our page regularly to get all the important updates regarding the NMDC recruitment. The candidates having graduation degree can apply for the job post and for post requirement read the complete page. The total vacancies have not been mentioned yet and also once it is updated we will post here as well.
Notification Updates: NMDC Job Recruitment 2022
|Name of recruiting Organization
|National Mineral Development Corporation also known as (NMDC)
|Name of Recruitment Exam
|NMDC job Recruitment 2022 for Executive Trainee with UGC NET Examination
|Name of Post
|Executive Trainee (Personnel)
|Type of Recruitment
- Notification release date- 25th Feb 2022
- Starting date of application– 25th Feb 2022
- Last date of Applying– 17th March 2022
- Expected date for Exam– will share soon
- Admit card for Executive Trainee Exam– Will update soon
- Result date– Will update soon
Expected Salary/ Pay Scale
- The candidates selected for the job post will get fixed monthly salary and also the expected salary for the various posts under NMDC has been given below. The candidates can check the information and then can apply for the same.
- Firstly the candidates will be for one year training and the designation assigned will be Executive Trainee (Personnel). So the salary of the candidate during the training period will be Rs. 50,000/- plus allowances as per the rules of the company.
- So after the successful completion of one year of training period the salary will be revised and the candidate will get Rs. 60,000/- the basic pay plus allowances as per the rules. Further the designation assigned to the candidate will be Assistant Managers (Personnel).
The candidate should check the post requirement first as the application will get rejected if does not meet the requirement. So the candidate must ensure to full fill the requirement first and then apply. Further we have provided the detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria defined by NMDC for various executive trainee posts.
So the candidates having he graduation degree from any recognized university of India are eligible to apply for the job. Further the degree with specialization has been below-
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and PGD degree can apply
- Further candidates having Diploma certification course in Sociology / Social Work / Labour Welfare / Personnel Management are eligible to apply
- The candidates holding Diploma/ degree in IR / IRPM / HR / HRM are also eligible to apply
- Lastly the candidates with MBA degree in (Personnel Management / HR / HRM) can register
- So as per the official notification the required age of the candidate should not be more than 27 yrs
- However the further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from NMDC
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidate will be 5 yrs and also 3 yrs for OBC/ ex- serviceman candidates
- The application fee so as to apply for various executive trainee posts under NMDC has been given below
- So the candidates needs to pay Rs. 500/- for final submission of application
- Also the application fee is non- refundable as per NMDC rules
- Further candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex- serviceman category will not have to pay any application fee
Process to Apply: NMDC Job Recruitment 2022
The candidates can apply for the job post through the official website of NMDC and the detailed information regarding the each has been given below. Further the candidates applying for the job post can follow up the given steps and can complete the application process.
- Firstly visit the official website of NMDC @nmdc.co.in
- Then read the complete notification regarding the job post for various executive trainee
- Read the given instruction and also ensure the requirements for the same
- If meeting the job requirements the log in with the valid email
- Further open up the application form and mention all the details
- Recheck the application once again to correct the mistakes
- Then pay the application fee as given by NMDC as per your category
- Submit the NMDC application form and take the print out for the same
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of UGC NET exam first and then followed by the other stages. Firstly the candidates will be shortlisted on the UGC NET exam score, so the candidates clearing the stage I will move to the stage II. The score will be considered from December 2020 or June 2021.
- So the candidate clearing the stage I will start with stage II and the stage II will be group discussion. Further after clearing the group discussion round the final round will be Interview round.
- Interview round is the final stage of selection process where in the skills of the candidate will be checked. The candidate clearing the Interview round will finally selected for executive trainee post.