BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) has come with the official notification regarding the recruitment of the candidates for Generalist Officers post. So all the interested candidates can check the official notification and then apply accordingly. Check the post requirements and carefully read the notification so that you don’t miss any important updates. The application registration for the Generalist officers has been released 5th February 2022 and also can apply till 22nd February 2022.
Moreover here in this article we will provide all the details like exam date, pattern of selections, exam pattern, syllabus, salary etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the updates regarding the Generalist Officers. Bank of Maharashtra is the public sector bank and also having it’s headquarter in Pune. Further the good opportunity for the deserving candidates to start career with the government job.
Notification Updates: BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization
|Bank of Maharashtra and also known as BOM
|Name of the offered Post
|Generalist Officer (GO) Scale II & III
|Number of available Vacancies
|Category of the Job
|Online Application registration date
|05th February 2022 till 22nd February 2022
- Firstly, Online Written Examination
- Then, Personal Interview Round
|Official Website of BOM
Important date: BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022
- Notification Release date– 5th Feb 2022
- Further, Starting date of the application registration – 5th Feb 2022
- Last date of Applying for the post– 22nd Feb 2022
- Date of the exam– 12th Mach 2022
- Admit card release date– will be available before the exam
- Answer key so for written exam– Will notify soon
- Result date– not updated yet
Candidates must check the application fee for the exam before applying further we have provided the details below.
- For General candidates/OBC/ EWS candidates- Rs. 1180/-
- Further for SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 180/-
- Also for all the female candidates and PH- Rs. 0/-
- So the candidates can pay the application using any online mode like debit card, credit card, net banking etc.
Eligibility Criteria: BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022
The candidates should apply for the job post before ensuring that they are meeting the post requirements. Further check the eligibility for the post of Generalist officers like age limit, education qualification, required experience etc.
Age limit : BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022
- In order to apply for the post of Generalist officer the candidate must be minimum 25 yrs.
- However the maximum age of the candidate can be 35 yrs for GO scale II post.
- Also the maximum age for the candidate can be 38 yrs for GO scale III post.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from the bank.
Educational Qualification and Experience
|Name of the Post
|BOM Generalist Officers Eligibility
|Generalist Officers (GO) for Scale II
- Graduation degree in Any specialization with Min 60% aggregate marks in all Sem/ Year
- Further for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates: 55% Marks in the Graduation is required.
- Also the 03 year of work experience is required.
|Generalist Officers (GO) for Scale III
- Graduation degree in any specialization with Min 60% aggregate marks in all Sem/ Year
- Also for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates: 55% Marks should be therein graduation degree.
- So the candidates must possess 05 year of work experience.
Check the other latest jobs
|Infosys Job Openings 2022
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
|JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment
|UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022
|Microsoft Job Opportunity 2022
Vacancy details: BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022
- Further the candidates can check the available vacancy details and then can apply for the post of GO scale II and III.
- The available total posts- 500 posts
- Further check the designation wise the number of the available post.
|Name of the Post
|Generalist Officers (GO) in Scale II
|Generalist Officers (GO) in Scale III
How to fill up the application form for BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022
To fill up the application form for the post of Generalist officers the candidates must check the below mentioned steps and then apply accordingly. Further the candidates must read the official notification before applying for the post. Here we will provide the complete steps so as to fill up the application form.
- Firstly the candidates must visit the official website of the BOM to check the notification
- Further go to the career section and then read the notification regarding the post
- Then go the complete post notification and also read the given instructions
- The candidates must ensure the post requirements before applying
- So login with the valid email address and password to the portal
- Further the application can filled from 5th Feb 2022 till 22nd Feb 2022
- Also, Complete the application form be putting the correct information
- Then Upload the required documents like photo id, sign, photograph etc along with mark-sheet, DOB
- Next submit the application as mentioned by the bank as per your category
- Finally, Submit the application form and take the print of the BOM GO form for future use
Note- The hand written document is also required to upload by the candidate along with the application form.
Selection Process for BOM Generalist Officers Recruitment 2022
The process of selection for BOM Generalist Officers will be conducted in two stages-
- Stage I Online written Exam
- Stage II Interview Round
So the selection of the candidates for the post will be conducted in the two stages. Firstly the written exam will happen and that will be online. The candidate clearing the written exam will move to the next stage of the selection process that is the interview round. So the written exam and the interview process will be of 150 marks and 100 marks respectively. Further the ratio of the both of the stages will be 60:40. The candidate clearing both the stages will wait for the final merit list and that depends on the candidate performance in both stages and also on the number of available vacancies. Lastly there will be different cut off as per the category of the candidates.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Bank of Maharashtra will conduct the online written examination for the post of GO scale I and scale II, so the candidates can check the details. Further the online written exam will have total 4 sections- English, Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Professional Knowledge with total marks 150.
|Total Marks allotted
|Basic English language
|120 min(2 hrs)
The finally selected candidates for the role of Generalist officers scale II and III will get the fixed monthly salary and the details are given below.
|Name of the Post
|Pay Scale/ Salary
|Generalist Officer (GO) Scale-II
|Rs. 48,170 /– to Rs. 69,810/- + Allowances
|Generalist Officer (GO) Scale-III
|Rs. 63,840 /- to Rs. 78,230/- + Allowances