MDL Non Executive Job Openings 2022: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has come up with the official notification regarding the recruitment of the candidates for the non executive post. So all the interested candidates can check the official notification and then can apply. Further you can apply for the post before the 8th Feb 2022 as the application has been already started. Check the post requirements and then apply if eligible otherwise the application will be rejected.
Moreover here in this article we will provide all the details like number of vacancies, salary, how to apply, process of selection etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete article to get all the important updates regarding MDL job openings. It can be great opportunity for the candidates to start career with the central government job. The offered positions by MDL under the non executive posts are skilled, semi skilled and special grade.
MDL stands for Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited and situated in Mazagaon, Mumbai. The company makes the warship and submarines for the Indian Navy and also provides the associated support vassals for offshore oil drilling. The company also provides the products like tankers, cargos, passenger ships, and ferries etc. Further the company was made in 18th century and later on in 1934 it was established under public company then taken care by government of India.
Notification Updates: MDL Non Executive Job Openings 2022
MDL Non Executive Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization
||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited also known as MDL
||Non-Executive Posts (in Various depetments)
|Number of the available Vacancies
|Starting date To Applying for the post
||25th Jan 2022
|Last date to Applying in MDL
||08th Feb 2022
|Mode of the application
||Online mode only
|Category of the job post
|Official Site of MDL
Important dates: MDL Non Executive Job Openings 2022
- Starting date of the application– 25th Jan 2022
- Last date of applying for the post– 8th Feb 2022
- Releasing the list of the eligible candidates for further process– 23rd Feb 2022
- Last date to represent ineligibility– 3rd March 2022
- Expected date of the online examination– 15th march 2022
The application fee as per the category of the candidates has given below so the candidates can the details-
- The candidates under general, OBC, EWS – Rs. 100/-
- For the SC, ST candidates- Rs. 0/-
- Means there is no application fee for SC, ST candidates
Eligibility Criteria: MDL Non Executive Job Openings 2022
Now we will provide the details regarding the eligibility criteria for the non executive post in MDL so the candidates can check the details and then can apply if eligible for the post.
- The candidate having 10th/ 12th Passed, ITI Diploma, Engineering Diploma or any other degree can also apply for the MDL non executive post 2022.
- Further for individual post wise required education you can check the official notification.
Age Limit: MDL Non Executive Job Openings 2022
- To apply for the non executive post the candidate should be minimum 18 yrs old.
- However the maximum of the candidate can be 38 yrs.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules form the recruiting authority.
Check the other latest jobs
|Infosys Job Openings 2022
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
|JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|RSMSSB Computer Instructor Online Form 2022
|UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022
|Microsoft Job Opportunity 2022
Vacancy Details for MDL Non Executive Job Openings 2022
As per the notification rolled out for the company the number of the available job post for non executives- 1501 posts
Expected Salary for Non Executive Post
The finally selected candidates will get the fixed salary for the non executive post in MDL. Further we have provided the post wise salary for the candidate in the below mentioned table-
|Name of the Post
||Expected Salary / Pay Scale
|For Special Gr (IDA-VIII)
||Rs. 21,000/- to 79,380/-
|Then, Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V)
||Rs. 17,000/- to 64,360/-
|Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDA-IVA)
||Rs. 16,000/- to 60,520/-
|Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)
||Rs. 13,200/- to 49,910/-
How to apply for MDL Non Executive Job Openings 2022
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post can follow the below mentioned steps to fill the application form-
- Firstly visit the official website of the MDL @in
- Then check the latest notification section
- Further read the latest notification related to non executive post
- Log in with you valid email id and password
- Also check the instructions and post requirements
- If eligible for the post open the application form and then fill the required details
- So collect and upload the required documents with the application form
- Further upload valid photo id, sign, and photograph
- Submit the application fee as applicable as per the category
- Finally submit the application form after rechecking the details again
Process of Selection
The process of selection for the non executive post under MDL will further carried out if the various stages and the detail information regarding each stage has mentioned below. So the candidates can check and then can plan accordingly for the post.
- Firstly, Stage I Written Test
- Then stage II, Trade Test
Stage I- Firstly the written exam will happen to filter the candidates for the next round of the selection process. Further the written exam will be objective with negative marking for every wrong response. The candidate clearing the written test for MDL non executive post will move further to the next stage of the selection process.
Stage II- The final stage of the selection process is Trade test so the candidate will appear in the trade test to check the understanding in the related trade. Candidate clearing the trade test will be finally selected for the non executive post under MDL.
In this article we have provided all the details regarding MDL non executive post 2022, so the interested candidates can check the information. Further we will paste the direct link to apply and to download the application form in the important link section.