NTPC Job Recruitment 2022: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has rolled out the official notification regarding the various job post for year 2022. The job role offered by the commission are Mining, Medical, Executive vacancies. So the eligible candidates who are willing to apply can check the post notification and then apply. Further the candidates care suggested to apply before the last date that is on 16th March 2022. Also the application registration has been already started from 25th Feb 2022 and will end on 16th March 2022.
Moreover here on this page we will provide the complete details such as eligibility criteria, process to apply, age limit, expected salary etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the important updates regarding NTPC Job Recruitment 2022. The application registration will be there from online mode on the official website of the commission that is @ntpc.co.in. So the candidates having 12th passed, graduation, post grad degree can apply for the job post. Also check our page regularly to get all the upcoming latest updates regarding exam date, admit card, result date etc.
Notification updates: NTPC Job Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization
||NTPC Limited Also known as National Thermal Power Corporation
||NTPC Job Recruitment 2022
||Mining, Medical, Executive vacancies
|Starting Date of online application form
||25th Feb 2022
|Last Date for Submitting the online application
||16th March 2022
|Official website of NTPC
- Releasing date of Official Notification– 25th Feb 2022
- Starting date of Application– 25th Feb 2022
- Last date- 16th March 2022
- Date of Exam – Will update soon
- Admit card– Will mention soon
- Answer Key- Not available yet
- Exam Result- Will share soon
The candidate applying for the job has to pay application fee for having final confirmation. Further we have provided the information regarding the application fee that candidate need to pay while filling up the application form.
- Firstly for General category candidate/ OBC/ EWS- Rs. 300/-
- Further for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates- Rs. 0/-
- This means there is no application fee for reserved category candidates
- Also the candidates can pay the application fee using any online as well as offline payment mode
The candidate applying for the job must full fill the job requirements first and then apply for the same. Also we will provide the detailed information regarding the post requirements.
So the candidate having 10th, 12th passed, graduation degree and post grad degree can apply for the post. Further the requirement of educational degree depends on the post applying.
- As per the official notification the lower age of the candidate has not been mentioned here.
- But the upper age of the candidate can be 57 yrs.
- However the further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from NTPC
How to apply for NTPC Job Recruitment 2022
So the candidate willing to apply for the job should follow the below mentioned steps and we have provided the detailed information regarding every step so that you will not face any issue. Further the candidates can applying for the job can fill up the application through online mode over the official website of the organization.
- Firstly the candidate needs to check the career section of the NTPC @ntpc.co.in
- Further in the career section check the notification regarding the Medical, Mining, executive posts.
- Then login with the valid mail id and provide the relevant information
- Collect and upload the required documents such as mark sheet, DOB, valid photo id etc
- Also upload the photograph, sing, declaration etc with the application form
- Further review the application form once again and then pay the application fee as applicable
- Then pay the application fee using any payment mode
- Submit the form and take the print out for having further use
Process of Selection
The candidates will be selected for the post of Medical, Mining and Executive through the various stages. The detailed information regarding the each stage has been given below-
- Firstly, Written test
- Then, Interview round
- Lastly, Merit list
The selection process will start from the first stage that is written test and the test will be online. Further the question paper will objective with negative marking for every incorrect option. There will be the cut off for the written exam and the candidate need to clear the cut off to move further in the stages. Also the cut off differ from the category of the candidate.
So the candidate clearing the written exam will move further to the next stage of the selection process. Further the next stage is the interview round. Now the interview round can be in further rounds as well or the panel interview. In stage II the various skills of the candidates will be checked.
Moving ahead the candidate clearing the stage II will go ahead for the stage III that is the last stage of the selection process. Further the stage III is the final merit list and the final merit list will be released on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the above two stages. Candidate getting selected in the final merit list will be finally selected for the post.
The candidates must follow our page regularly to get all the updates regarding the upcoming latest government jobs.