SIDBI Recruitment 2022: Small Industries Development Bank of India has rolled out the official notification to recruit candidates. Further the notification has been rolled out to recruit the candidates for the post of Assistant Manager. The candidates having graduation, post graduation degree in the relevant filed can apply online for the job and also there are in total 100 available job posts. Also the notification rolled out on 4th March 2022 and the application registration will start from 4th march 2022 till 24th march 2022.
Moreover, the candidates can check the post requirements such as process of applying, process of selection, expected salary, eligibility criteria etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the important updates. Also the candidates are suggested to read official notification before applying for the job post. The mode of application will be online and you can register through the official website on the organisation. The job post of Assistant Manager falls under Grade A Job category so, it is the good opportunity for the candidates. Further the candidates can use the direct link to apply and the official notification link here on this page in the important links section.
Notification updates: SIDBI Recruitment 2022
|Name of recruiting Organisation
||Small Industries Development Bank of India
|Name of the Post
||Assistant Manager (Grade-A)
|Category of the Job post
|Online Registration date
||04th to 24th March 2022
||Online Test & Interview
Important dates: SIDBI Recruitment 2022
- Notification Release date- 4th march 2022
- Starting date of the application- 4th march 2022
- Last date of Applying– 24th march 2022
- Expected exam date– will update soon
- Admit card date– Not mentioned yet
- Result date– Will mention soon
Expected Salary/ pay Scale
The candidates finally selected for the post of Assistant Manager will get the fixed monthly salary. Also the pay scale of the candidate will be Rs. 70,000/- per month
The candidate applying for the job must satisfy the job requirement first. Further the candidate must carefully check the eligibility for the post.
Educational Qualification SIDBI Recruitment 2022
The minimum percentage of the candidate should be 60% (for un-reserved categories) in graduation degree. However the 50% is minimum requirement (for reserved candidates) in the graduation degree in order to apply for the post of Assistant manager.
Age Limit SIDBI Recruitment 2022
- The age of the candidate should be in between 18 yrs to 28 yrs so as to apply for the post of Assistant Manager in SIDBI.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from SIDBI.
As per the official notification rolled out form the recruiting board, the total number of the available job posts is 100.
The application fee for the post of Assistant Manager has not been mentioned yet. We will update the application fee once it is mentioned by the officials.
Process of Applying :SIDBI Recruitment 2022
The candidates who wish to apply for the job post can check the complete steps. Also we have given the direct link to apply for the job post in the link section. So the candidates can follow the direct steps and then can fill up the online application form.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the recruiting organization SIDBI that is @sidbi.in
- Further you have to check the career section on the website and read the official notification for the same
- Then read the given instruction carefully and check the post requirement for Assistant Manager
- Also log in to the portal with the valid email id
- Further fill up the application form by giving all the relevant information
- Then check and upload the documents such as mark- sheet, photo id, DOB, sign, passport size photograph etc
- Re- check the application form once again to make correction
- Pay the application fee as per your category (reserved and un reserved)
- So after that submit the application form for Assistant Manager post
- Finally take the print out of the Assistant Manager Application form for the future reference
Process of Selection :SIDBI Recruitment 2022
The candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Manager in SIDBI through the various stages and also the detailed information regarding each stage has been given in the below points. Further we have explained the each step so that you will not face any issue while preparing for the job post.
- Firstly, Written test
- Then, Interview Round
The process of selection will start with the online written test. The online written exam will happen in two stages, first will be objective and the other will be subjective paper. The candidate clearing the cut off for the objective paper will move further to the next stage of the selection process that is online descriptive test. Further moving after the clearance of the descriptive test the candidate will move in the next stage of the selection process.
The stage II is the interview stage, wherein the candidates will appear after clearing the stage I. The interview round can be one on one or the panel round. In the interview round the skills of the candidate with respect to the post will be checked. After clearing the interview round the candidate will wait for the final merit list. The final merit list depends on the candidate’s performance in the stage I and stage II of the selection process.