RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell has come up with the official notification regarding the recruitment of the candidates for Apprentice jobs 2022. Further the RRC will recruit the candidates for East Coast Railway. All the interested candidates can check the notification for East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 and then can apply accordingly. Here on this page we will provide the complete details regarding the recruitment process. The total number of available vacancies is 756 posts.
Moreover, the candidates can apply for the post through the official website that is rrcbbs.org.in. Further the application can be filled from 8th Feb 2022 till 7th March 2022. The candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the updates regarding the apprentice recruitment 2022. The recruitment process will happen for various posts like Fitter, COPA, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic M.V., Carpenter, Electrician, Refrigeration & AC, Wireman, Painter, Turner, and also some others. Get all the details like how to apply, process of selection, eligibility criteria etc.
Notification Updates: RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Recruiting Organization
||Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
|Recruitment Conducting Board
||East Coast Railway Recruitment (ECR)
||Trade Apprentice for various departments
|Total number of available vacancies
||756 Various Vacancies
||Indian Railways Job Notification 2022
|Category of the Post
||8th Feb 2022
|Last Date for Applying
||7th March 2022
|Official Website for RRC
Important dates: RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of the application– 7th Feb 2022
- Last date of applying– 8th March 2022
- Correction date– 8th March 2022
- Merit list date– Will update soon
- The application fee for the general category candidates will be Rs. 100/-
- However the application fee for SC/ ST candidates – Rs. 0/-
- Also for all category female candidates need to pay- Rs. 0/-
- The payment mode can be online through credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI etc
Further the candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria for the job post before applying. Check the post requirements in the below given information and then apply if full fill.
- In order to apply for the Apprentice job the candidate must be minimum 15 yrs
- However the upper age of the candidate can be 24 yrs
- But further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from railway recruitment cell
Minimum Educational Qualification
- So the candidate must be 10th passed minimum 50% from the recognised board of India.
- Also the candidate must possess the ITI certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Further the candidates have to choose only one unit while filling up the application form for trade apprentice recruitment 2022. The list of available units given below so that candidates can decide which one to choose.
- CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR
- KHURDA ROAD DIVISION
- WALTAIR DIVISION
- SAMBALPUR DIVISION
The total number of available vacancies for the post trade apprentice recruitment 2022 has given here.
As per the notification total available vacancies are- 756 posts
How to Apply: RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The candidates can apply for the post from 7th Feb 2022 till 7th March 2022 through the official website of RRC. Further we have provided the detailed steps to fill up the application form so the candidates can go through the application and then can apply for the same.
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of the railway board @rrcbbs.org.in and the instruction to fill up the application form will be there on the website
- Then the candidates need to login to the railway portal through the official website to fill up the application form
- Further the candidate need to fill up the application form carefully and should ensure that parentage name is same as on the matriculation certificate, any deviation in application will lead to the cancelation of the application
- You should also ensure to mention working mobile number and email i’d so as to get all the updated information regarding the recruitment process
- Also you need to apply for one unit only
- Upload all the required documents like DOB certificate, 10th grade mark- sheet, and caste certificate (if required), scanned photograph, scanned sign etc
- Then pay the application fee if applicable as per your category
- Submit the application form for east coast railway recruitment 2022
- Finally take the print out of the application form and it will be required if you will get finally selected for the post then at the time of document verification you need to carry that
Process of Selection
- The candidate will be finally selected for the post of east railway apprentice post through the final merit list only.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidates marks in the 10th grade and the in ITI certification
- Aggregate marks will be given to the candidate by combining the candidate’s percentage in the matriculation and in ITI certificate
- There will be separate merit for each unit
- Further the shortlisted candidates will appear in the document verification for final step
- The medical test of the candidate will also happen after the document verification and the candidates found fit in that round will get the final offer letter
- In case the aggregate percentages of two candidates are same then the candidate having more age will be preferred