Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2022: State Health Society of Bihar (SHSB) has come up with the official notification for the post of Community Health Officer. So all the interested candidates can check the official notification and can apply accordingly. Further as per the official notification the numbers of available post vacancies are 4050 so, good opportunity for the eligible candidates to star career with government job. The application can be filled from 11th Feb 2022 till 3rd March 2022.
Moreover the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get the updates for eligibility, exam date, syllabus, process of selection, expected salary etc. Candidates can apply for the post through the official website that is statehealthsocietybihar.org and the mode of application will be online. State Health Society of Bihar has rolled out the official notification for the post of CHO (community health officer).
Notification Updates: Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2022
SHSB has rolled out notification for 4050 posts and the post offered is community health officer. The application has already started from 11th Feb 2022 till 3rd March 2022.
|Name of Recruiting Organization
|State Health Society Bihar (SHSB)
|Number of available Vacancies
|Name of offered Post
|Community Health Officers(CHO)
|Releasing date of Recruitment Notification
|11th Feb 2022
|Beginning date of online applications
|11th Feb 2022
|Last date of applying for the post
|03rd March 2022
|Process of Selection
|Mode of Application
- Releasing date of online notification- 11th Feb 2022
- Online Application start date- 11th Feb 2022
- Last date of Applying- 3rd March 2022
- Last date to pay the application fee- 3rd March 2022
- Exam date- Will notify soon
- Admit card- Will update soon
- Release of final merit list- Not updates yet
Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Bihar SHSB has released the notification for the post of CHO for 4050 posts and application started form 11th March 2022. Further the candidates can check the vacancy distribution category wise for both male and female candidates.
|Category of Candidate
|UR/ General candidates
|WBC candidates 104
|Total 4050 Posts
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post can check the application fee first and then can apply for the same. Further application for State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has started from 11th feb 2022 and the application fee details you can check in the below mentioned points.
- 500/- for General/EWS/MBC/BC category candidates
- Further Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST of Bihar resident /Female / PwD category candidates
In order to apply for the CHO post in Bihar the candidates must possess the minimum eligibility criteria and the further details has been given below-
So the interested candidate should possess any one of the degree to apply for Community Health Officer posts in Bihar location.
- Firstly, the candidate can posses Bsc (Nursing) with an integrated curriculum in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN). OR
- Further the candidate can have the certificate of General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) OR
- Lastly the candidates can also apply with Bsc Nursing/ Post grad in Basic nursing with certificate in Community Health
The candidates can check the age requirements from the below mentioned information and then can apply if full fills. Further the information has been provided along with the further age relaxation. Candidates can check the category wise further age relaxation.
|Category of Candidate
|Age Limit Along with further relaxation
Written from Candidate Agreement
- Further additional information for the candidates, the finally selected candidates for the post of Community Health Officer has to sign the agreement with Rs.1000 stamp on paper that he /she will serve minimum period for 18 months.
- If the candidate unable to do so he / she need to pay 1.50 lks as penalty Or will pay the 6 months salary amount to District Health Society (DHS).
How to fill application form for Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2022
To fill up the application form the post of CHO the eligible candidates must follow the below mentioned steps. Further we have provided the detailed information regarding the each step for SHSB CHO post.
- The application form can be filled from 11th Feb 2022 till 3rd March 2022
- Further the application filling will remain online only over the official website of SHSB @ org
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website of the organisation and then check the career section
- Read the complete notification for the post of CHO and also check the eligibility criteria for the same
- Log in with the valid email i’d and password and open up the application form
- Also fill up all the required details and then check the application again for any mistakes
- Then upload all the required documents such as marks-sheet, DOB, photo, sign, etc with the application form
- Then pay the application fee as given by SHSB as per your category
- Submit the application form and then take the print out for further reference
Process of Selection: Bihar SHSB CHO Recruitment 2022
The selection of the candidates for the post of CHO (Community Health Officer) will be purely based on the merit of the candidates and the available vacancies. Further the merit will be formed on the basis of candidate’s performance in the graduation degree (B.sc Nursing) or in the certification course. After that the final merit list will be released and the candidates selected for the post will go for the document verification round.
Pay Scale/ Salary
The finally selected candidates for the post of CHO will get the fixed monthly salary and the salary will be Rs. 25000/- per month.