OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has come up the official notification regarding the recruitment of the candidates so for ASO (Assistant Section Officer) post. So all the interested candidates who are eligible to apply can check the official notification first and then apply for the job post. Further the candidates can apply for post through the official website of the service commission. The online application started on 20th Jan 2022 and will remain open till 19th Feb 2022.
Moreover in the article we will provide all the updates related to the ASO post under OPSC. The candidates are suggested to check the complete page to get all the important updates like process of selection, how to apply, exam date, vacancies, expected salary etc. It can be the good opportunity for the candidates to start career with the government job and who are willing to apply for Odisha location.
Notification Updates: OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022
|Name of the recruiting Organization
||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
||Assistant Section Officer
|Number of Vacancies
|Starting date of the application
||20th Jan 2022
|Registration Last Date
||19th Feb 2022
|Category of the job
|Official Site of OPSC
Important dates: OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022
- Notification release date– 20th Jan 2022
- Application beginning date- 20th Jan 2022
- Last date of Applying– 19th Feb 2022
- Date of Exam– Will notify soon
- Admit card– Will share before the exam
- Answer key– Will mention soon
- Exam Result– Not available yet
The total number of the available vacancies for the post of OPSC Assistant Section Officer is – 700+ posts
Further the candidates can check the category wise the available post vacancies in the below mentioned table-
OPSC Assistance Section Officer (ASO) Vacancy 2022
|Category of the candidate
||Available Post Vacancies
Application Fee: OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022
The candidates will pay the examination/ application fee while filling up the application form for OPSC ASO post, so the details regarding the application has been given below-
- For general or un-reserved/ SEBC candidates- Rs. 500/-
- However for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates- Rs. 0/- (nil)
- The application fee can paid through any online payment mode
Eligibility Criteria: OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022
Now we will provide the details regarding the eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Section Officers so the candidates who are willing to apply for the job post can check the requirements and then can apply.
- Firstly the candidate must be graduate in any stream form any recognised university of India
- Further the candidate must possess the basic computer knowledge
- Also the candidate must have passed the middle school examination with Odia as a language subject
- Lastly the candidate must be able to write, read, and speak the Odia language fluently.
The applicant should not be less than 21 yrs, however the applicant can be 32 yrs so as to apply for the job post. But further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from OPSC.
Expected Salary/ Pay Scale
Finally the selected candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer will get the fixed monthly salary. The allowances will be different apart from the fixed salary and the details of the expected salary we will provide here.
The pay scale can range from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 34,000/- and additional allowances as provided by the government of Odisha.
Steps to apply: OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022
In order to apply for the post the candidate must follow the below given steps and we have provided the detailed information regarding the each step so that you will not face any issue while applying for the post.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of OPSC @gov.in
- Then check the official notification regarding Assistant Section Officer in the latest notification section
- Further the read the complete notification and then go to the new registration
- Mention all the required details and upload the documents along with the application as well
- Also review the application form to check the mistakes
- Finally pay the application fee as given by OPSC ASO post 2022
- Then hit the submit button and take the print out of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) application form for future use.
Process of Selection
The selection of the candidates for the post of ASO will be conducted through online written exam and the skill test.
- Stage I, Written Exam
- Stage II, Skill Test
Firstly the candidate will appear in the online written examination and that will be multiple choices. Further the candidate will get the negative marking for every incorrect answer and will have to qualify the cut off marks in order to appear in the next stage.
So the candidate going clearing the written test will appear in the next stage of the selection process that is the skill test through the computer application.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Next check the exam pattern and the exam syllabus for the Assistant Section Officer post under OPSC. The details has been given in the below mentioned table-
||General Awareness (GK)
||Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability and
|| 1.30 hrs
|Maths (10th Std Level)
||Basic English language test
|The knowledge of the candidate for the Odia language