GPSSB AAE Job Recruitment 2022: Finally, Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released the official notification regarding the recruitment drive 2022. Further the notification has been released for the post of Additional Assistant Engineer. Also the candidates can check the details and then can apply for the same. Further Here on this Page we will provide the complete detail regarding the job post under GPSSB. The application registration for AAE post will start from 4th March 2022 and the last date of the registration will be 20th March 2022.
Further the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the important updates regarding the Additional Assistant Engineer. Here on this we will cover all the details such as process of applying, process of selection, salary, age limit etc. Also the candidates are suggested to apply for the job post before the last date that is 20th March 2022. Further the candidates should check our page regularly to get all the updates regarding latest job posts. Also follow our telegram channel to get notification regarding the admit card, answer key, result for the various government jobs.
Notification updates: GPSSB AAE Job Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization
||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board also known (GPSSB)
|Recruitment Examination Name
||Examination for Additional Assistant Engineers (AAE) under GPSSB
||Additional Assistant Engineer (AAE)
|Type of Recruitment
|Category of Recruitment
|Official website of GPSSB
Important dates: GPSSB AAE Job Recruitment 2022
- So Notification release date- 3rd March 2022
- Also Starting date of Application– 4th March 2022
- Last date of applying – 20th March 2022
- Date of Examination – We will update soon
- Admit card– will share soon
- Expected Result date– Will mention soon
Expected Salary/Pay scale
- The candidates finally selected for the post will get fixed monthly salary. Further the expected salary for the post of Additional Assistant Engineer is given here.
- So the candidates will get Rs. 38090/- only for the duration of first five years
- However the salary will be reversed after the completion of five years
Eligibility Criteria GPSSB AAE Job Recruitment 2022
The candidates willing to apply for the Additional Assistant engineer must ensure the post requirement first and then apply. So, Here we will provide the detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria regarding the Additional Assistant engineer job.
So as to apply for the post of Additional Assistant Engineer under GPSSB the candidates must have done the Diploma course in Civil Engineering taken from Technical Examination Board or any other recognised institution central or state ACT of India.
Age limit GPSSB AAE Job Recruitment 2022
- The lower age of the candidate for the post should not be less than 18 yrs.
- However the maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 34 yrs.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from the GPSSB.
In order to apply for the job the candidate need to pay some application fee and the details has been given below-
- Firstly Rs. 100/- for Un- reserved category candidates
- Further there is no application fee for reserved category/ SC/ ST candidates
- Also the payment can be made from the online payment mode
Process of Applying
The candidates willing to apply for the job post has to register through online mode over the official website. Further the candidates can follow the given steps to register for the same. Also the detailed information has been providing for your convenience.
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of the GPSSB @gujarat.gov.in
- Also the candidates need to check the official notification regarding the job post
- Further read the complete notification and check the post requirements as well
- So after ensuring the post requirements, log in with the valid email
- Fill up the application form with valid details such as name, contact details, address, valid I’d
- Further check and upload the required documents such as mark- sheet, DOB, deceleration etc
- Pay the application fee as per you category defined by GPSSB
- Submit the application form for Additional Assistant Engineer
- Tale the print out for future reference
- The selection of the candidates for the post of Additional Assistant Engineer under GPSSB will take through the various steps.
- Also we will discuss the entire process of selection and will provide the detailed information.
- Firstly the written exam will happen.
- So the written exam will be objective in nature with one correct answer.
- There will be negative marking for every incorrect answer and the marks will be deducted from the total marks as per the marking scheme.
- So the candidate clearing the written exam will wait for the final merit list.
- The final merit list will be generated on basis of candidate’s performance in written exam and the available vacancies.
Here on this page we have provided the complete details regarding the Additional Assistant Engineer Post under GPSSB. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the upcoming information regarding the job post. Further the you should follow our page if looking to start your career form government job. We update the latest job in state government and central government sector.