Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda has rolled out the official notification to recruit candidates for post of Branch Receivable Manager. So, all the interested candidates can check the post eligibility before applying. Further the available job posts are 159 for the given designation. So the mode of application will be online and also the job location will be pan India. All the candidates can apply for job post from the official website or from the direct link given here in the link section.
Moreover the candidates can check the Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Branch Receivable Manager Age criteria, process to apply, selection process, exam date, job location, salary etc. Also read the complete notification carefully before going ahead for the process. So the application registration for Bank of Baroda Recruitment for Branch Receivable Manager has been already started from 25th march 2022 and the last date of application will be 14th April 2022. The interested candidates must ensure to apply before the last of application submission that is 14th April 2022. Also you are suggested to check our website regularly to get all the updated information regarding job in government sector.
Notification Update: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022
Latest BOB Jobs 2022
|Name of the Organization
||Bank of Baroda (BOB)
||Branch Receivables Manager
|No of Posts
|Application submission Starting Date
||25th March 2022
|Application last date of applying
||14th April 2022
|Category of the job
- Firstly, Short listing,
- Then, Personal Interview
||All Over India
|Official Site of the bank
- Notification releasing date- 25th March 2022
- Starting date of online application- 25th March 2022
- Last date of applying for the post- 14th April 2022
- Examination date- will update soon
- Admit card- not updated yet
- Result date- will mention soon
The candidates willing to apply for the job post will have pay the application fee for final submission of the application. Also the application fee depends on the category of the candidate. Further the candidates can check the category wise application fee for the post of Bank of Baroda Branch Receivables Manager-
- Firstly the candidates under General/ OBC/ EWS category- Rs. 600/-
- Further the candidates for SC/ ST category- RS. 100/-
- Also, the female from all category- Rs. 100/-
- So the payment mode will be online using any online payment mode
The candidates willing to apply for the post must check the eligibility first before applying for the post. So you must ensure to meet the post requirement first before applying, otherwise the application will be rejected. The candidates can check the requirements for the post of Bank of Baroda for Branch Receivables Manager post.
- So the candidate wailing to apply for the post must be minimum 23 yrs.
- However the maximum age of the candidate can be 35 yrs.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from Bank of Baroda
Further the candidate willing to apply for the post of Branch Receivable Manager must have the graduation degree in any specialization from the recognized university of India.
Also the candidate must possess the work experience of 2 yrs in government sector
Moreover the candidates can check the vacancy details for the post given here by Bank of Baroda. The vacancy distribution has been given below-
|Name of the Post
|Bank of Baroda Branch Receivable Manager.
Further you can check the category wise available vacancies for the post in the below given table-
||Total number of vacancies
Bank of Baroda Branch Receivable Manager Salary
Furthermore the salary will be offered to the candidate depending on the candidate’s Educational qualifications, Work experience, overall suitability, last job drawn salary of the candidate, and market benchmark, and shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates.
So the candidates will be selected by the Bank of Baroda commission for the post of Branch Receivable Manager through various stages of the process. The stages of the selection process has been given below-
- Firstly, stage I Short-listing
- Then, stage II Personal Interview
The selection process will start with the application short listing. So the profile short listing will depend on educational qualification, age criteria and required work experience. After the profile short- listing the candidate’s will be called for personal interview round. The candidate clearing all the rounds will be finally selected for the post.
Process to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment Branch Receivable Manager
- Firstly the candidate will have to visit the official site @ bankofbaroda.in
- Further on the website the Bank of Baroda (BOB) main page will open.
- Then you need to Go to Careers -> scroll to the Current Opportunities.
- Also find” Bank of Baroda Recruitment Branch Receivable Manager Vertical”.
- Further you have to click on it and then read all details carefully.
- So if you are eligible. Then apply for BOB Jobs 2022 on or before 14th April 2022.
- Fill up all the details and upload the required documents
- The pay the application fee. Finally hit submit button