The greatest moment to change your life in S&P Global is now here. Great opportunity is on the road as S&P Global Recruitment 2023 will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Aspirants who have been waiting to begin their careers with S&P Global may finally do so. The new position at S&P Global and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. S&P Global makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone. In February 2023, recruiters will be searching to employ talent. Get ready for S&P Global , start pushing for improved information, prioritize yourself, and pay attention to the fundamental elements of your skills. There are many employment openings in S&P Global official website, and the company is actively hiring. Aspirants can browse and apply for S&P Global current openings.
||IT Services and Consulting
||Cash Management Specialist
||Auditing, Financial Management, Banking
S&P Global Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Resolves and accurately reconciles the accounts while maintaining the accounting activities for the global business bank accounts.
- Completes the corporate loan reconciliations and the cash and cash equivalent reconciliations as allocated.
- Ensuring prompt completion of open items in accordance with corporate policies.
- Continue to collaborate with Corporate Treasury to open/close bank accounts and ensure that bank files are received and handled promptly on a worldwide scale.
- Assists the Lead Accountant and the Cash Team Lead with internal and external audit requests pertaining to cash management.
- Assists the Divestiture/Acquisitions team with the acquired and discontinued activities of bought or sold businesses, handles cash, and offers help in the form of financial statements, contacts, and/or reconciliations.
- Works in concert with the Cash Team Lead to record any intercompany settlements involving certain entities that call for special accounting.
- Creates journal entries and accountant categories as necessary to appropriately report the cash each month and effectively complete the financial closure.
- Performs backfill and supports other team accountants as needed. Ad hoc endorse for any cash audit queries as directed by manager.
- You will ensure Cash Management Operations are running well and tests Oracle projects and improvements closely with the TCS technical team.
S&P Global Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- Join a worldwide team for record-keeping and reporting, and work together with local and foreign retained workers, third parties, Treasury, Intercompany, AP OTC teams, and all global business divisions to achieve team and company goals.
- The Effect: In order to interface the Treasury system with our ERP system for the month-end close, this job will support the Cash Team Leads (Oracle R12).
- The person will keep an eye on the daily import of bank files as well as the setup and upkeep of banks. Additionally, the employee will reconcile the cash and cash equivalents.
- The person will support the cash manager with ad hoc reporting and audit requests as well as ensuring compliance with our SOX rules and processes for maintaining Bank setup.
- The job will act as an anchor for during a moment of crisis, assisting other accountants in the team with our acquisition and divestment activities.
- As required by the Lead Accountant and Cash Manager, the member will also work on amortizations and reconciliations of corporate debt.
S&P Global Recruitment 2023 – Desired Aspirants Profile
- Expertise in global corporate bank accounts and bank reconciliation, journals and accounting classifications, and financial close of month is required.
- Possess 3-5 years of cash and general accounting experience in a multinational corporate environment.
- A college degree in accounting
- Preferable experience with international banking apps and Oracle R12/Oracle Cloud.
- Willingness to quickly learn both our new and older systems
- Globally, all levels of management and personnel must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as the capacity to interact and work with internal and external customers.
- Communication and partner-management abilities.
- Show a high level of accuracy and the ability to handle a demanding workload; comprehend contributions to the whole end-to-end process; and have a broad awareness of how various functions affect the business as a whole.
- Have understanding of all Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel, and Access.
- The capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere with constant change requires assertiveness.
- Aspirants must have a copy of most recent resume with them.
- It is necessary to have an Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) and also three passport-size photos.
- Aspirants should have a government-issued ID proof on them, such as a voter ID, passport or PAN.
- Aspirants should also have copies of all the required academic transcripts in addition to the originals.
About S&P Global
With over 4,000 people worldwide, Markit Ltd. was established in 2003 to serve as an independent organization of credit derivative pricing. The company offers managed services, bespoke technological platforms, independent data, trade processing for derivatives, loans, and foreign exchange. The business wants to increase transparency, lower financial risk, and boost operational effectiveness.
Links to apply for the online S&P Global Recruitment 2023