Apply online for Morningstar Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Morningstar job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Morningstar careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Morningstar placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Morningstar Infotech Jobs then you must check Morningstar latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Morningstar Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Morningstar vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Morningstar Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Morningstar Recruitment 2022
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of investment research in North America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and Africa independently. The company offers an extensive line of products and services for their individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, retirement plan providers and institutional investors in the private capital markets. Morningstar also provides data and research insights on a wide range of investment offerings, that includes managed investment products, publicly listed companies, private capital markets, and also real-time global market data.
|Lead DevOps Engineer
|Unix, Networking, MySQL, Windows, Perl
Morningstar Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The Lead DevOps Engineer s primary role is to design and create infrastructure in Amazon AWS cloud as per the developers requirements assist with the management and support of Unix or Linux and Windows servers that run Credit Tech services.
- The Lead DevOps Engineers will be expected to be hands-on with the provided system and individual tasks such as deploying software releases, DR etc.
- He will also be required to guide the other DevOps engineers, and help them to resolve their critical issues.
- The full-time position is a day shift along with being on-call as an escalation contact.
Morningstar Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You need to Assist with the management and support of Unix/Linux/Windows servers that run the company’s MCR products and services.
- You must be Proficient technical skills around the Linux/UNIX operating system.
- You need to Follow guides to implement best practices, develop efficiencies, and also improve scalability.
- Work with the The ability in a client facing, fast paced environment with almost or minimal supervision and major responsibility.
- Responsible for having Knowledge of IT environments, system hosting infrastructure, technologies, including Cloud providers and their platforms is required.
- You will work very closely with other groups to resolve problems, and release new products and create solutions to provide world class service, and support.
- You will also be required to guide other DevOps engineers in their critical technical issues, coach new joiners to bring them up to the pace for DevOps work.
Morningstar Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have More than 5 years of IT experience with an Engineering degree or BSc IT/Computers or equivalent.
- Having strong Experience with Amazon EC2 instances is a must.
- Must have Experience of CI/CD using Jenkin.
- Have good Experience on AWS cloud with various resource creation maintenance.
- Must have experience of EC2 backup, migration DR creation.
- Have knowledge or 3-4 years of experience on Infrastructure as Code like Terraform, Ansible for AWS Cloud Formation.
- Have knowledge of 4-5 years or more of Linux/Unix experience.
- Understanding of Window Server experience
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to new tasks.
- Must have Exceptional customer service, organization, time-management and also written and verbal communication skills.
- Have High degree of self-motivation.
- Have The ability to learn custom applications, also support, and troubleshoot.
- Must have Experience with virtual machines (OS -Linux, Redhat, and Ubuntu).
- Have Knowledge of networking, DNS, Sendmail, VMWare, HTTP, SSH plus basic scripting language experience (execute and modify, Python and shell).
- Having knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Having knowledge of Hardware, including installation and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Must have Knowledge and experience of working with Monitoring agents and systems.
- Have some Basic knowledge of MySQL preferred.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Morningstar Recruitment 2022