Do you want to work with one of the world’s leading consulting organizations? Then, at Deloitte India are hiring engineering graduates of 2021 and 2022 for company’s Cloud Engineering practice. If you are a Rockstar engineer and also be passionate about technology or coding, and can possess strong communication skills and also be creative as well as analytical mindset, then give it a shot.
Deloitte Recruitment 2022
Deloitte is the brand under which thousands of dedicated professionals work in independent firms throughout the world that collaborate to provide audit, financial advisory, risk management, consulting and tax services to selected clients. These firms are the active members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Moreover, In India, they offer a high range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and also Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence work for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create best powerful business solutions tailored to the client’s need.
||Tax and Audit
||Business Operation-Cloud Engineer
||Best in industry
Deloitte Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
As a practitioner, in Deloitte consulting practice, you will have the opportunity to build and nurture all positive working relationships with teams and clients with the aim of goal of exceeding client expectations. Work on to Understand existing processes and also facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process. Work on the Experience of architecture, and implementation of complex, design, highly available and highly scalable Cloud solutions. Strong knowledge in Cloud-best practices and actively work on experience in design, implementation, and/or support. Work in a broad set of technologies related to digital IT infrastructure, Digital transformation and cloud to drive ahead. You will Solve day-to-day issues arising while running new robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
Deloitte Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible to Develop self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, learning, share knowledge and experiences with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador. Work to Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align own work to objectives and also set personal priorities. Seek new opportunities to challenge yourself. Collaborate with others across businesses and borders to maintain, deliver and take accountability for own and team results. Identify and embrace purpose and values and put new things into practice in their professional life. Build strong relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence new peers and other stakeholders. Identifying improvement areas across the org units and enabling areas, and propose relevant interventions. You will be Driving special projects at practice level covering a multiple stakeholder group. Work on Business process enhancement and their streamlining. Design, develop and implement program managing high-priority cross-functional strategic initiatives for the development including several transformational initiatives. Driving all the Executive Committee meetings to bring issues to table, address the priorities, and driving new the action items. Setting-up all the governance structures to run several cross-functional projects. And actively Managing leadership reporting at regional and global level
Deloitte Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have a BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Have Preferred streams in graduation: IT, CSE, Electronics or equivalent
- Must be of 2020 and 2021 Batch
- Should have secured a minimum 70% in 10th and 12th
- Should have secured a minimum 75% in graduation/post-graduation
- Have No active backlogs; No break between degrees and not more than two arrears
- Candidates have strong coding background or having exposure to cloud(AWS, Azure etc.), data engineering, or also simply likes to code in any of the technologies (Java, Node.JS,Python, etc.) will be preferred.
- Candidates who are able to join immediately will be preferred
- Have Application profiling and portfolio rationalization
- Have IT operating model assessment
- Have Target IT roadmap formulation with prioritization of strategic initiatives
- Have an Experience in cloud solutions (IaaS/Big data and analytics) strategy for mid or large sized organizations (this includes public or private clouds – on Azure, GCP or VMWare)
- Have Business case and TCO/ROI analysis
- Have 1 year Experience in formulating IT /digital strategy covering following areas: and Baseline and assessment of IT landscape covering applications, infrastructure, and processes
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Deloitte Recruitment 2022