In this section, we update the latest jobs in Adobe. This page is a one-stop destination for all Adobe Recruitments, referral drives and many other recruitment drives across India (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Delhi, Kolkata, Vijayawada, Cochin and other cities).
Adobe Recruitment 2022
Adobe Systems Incorporated is a leading American multinational computer software company. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California, United States. Moreover Adobe has historically focused upon the creation of multimedia and their creativity software products, with their more-recent foray towards rich Internet application software development. Adobe is best known for Photoshop, the Portable Document Format (PDF) and also Adobe Creative Suite, as well as its successor Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe was started in February 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, who established the company after leaving the company Xerox PARC in order to develop and sell their PostScript page description language. In 1985, Apple Computer licensed PostScript for their use in its LaserWriter printers, which helped to spark the desktop publishing revolution.
As of 2015, Adobe Systems has about 14.000 employees, about 40% of whom work in San Jose. Adobe also has major development operations in Newton; New York City, New York; Orlando, Florida; Minneapolis, Minnesota, Utah; Seattle, Washington; San Francisco and San Luis Obispo, California in the United States.
||Senior Business Analyst
||SQL, Excel, DAX, MDX
||Graduate in business or computer
Adobe Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
As The Senior Business Analyst, you will be supporting Adobe Experience Customer Success Teams. In this role, you will enable the company’s customer success team with the tools, resources, data, reports, operational processes, analysis and insights to do their best work. This role will also think strategically and uncover areas of opportunity where CS can impact company’s customer experience and improve company’s utilization, performance, and retention.
Adobe Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
You will Provide a data driven approach to all customer success team functions to help ensure customers success. Work to Develop business processes and implement them by driving change and continuous improvement through rigorous analysis. You will Own all reporting and analysis of customer success core metrics (renewal rate, accounts at risk, etc.) you will also Interpret results using a variety of theories, techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining. Actively Monitor and evaluate key performance metrics or trends and serve as a key resource in interpreting data; and translate findings to tell the data story, and break down complex business problems into simple key components and recommend best solutions or success measurement strategies. Work on Ad-hoc data manipulation and also report creation in Excel, Salesforce, PowerBI, etc. You will Build and maintain all reports in your PowerBI for executive operations. Work to Conduct data analysis to demonstrate correlation and causation (i.e., between program engagement and observed account data trends) and provide best actionable insights to the CSM leadership and other BU leaders
Adobe Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field
- 2 Years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence or data science sector
- Have an Experience in creating dashboards and data visualization for executive audiences
- Possess Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (PowerBI Preferred)
- Have Demonstrated working knowledge of DAX and MDX
- Have Advanced / Expert excel user with working knowledge of other business facing tools like SharePoint or power automate
- Must be Expertise in PowerPoint including experience in creating data intensive presentations
- Must be Expert to Moderate level of SQL Skills
- Have Data warehousing and data modelling skills (RDBMS, OLTP, DW, OLAP etc.)
- Must have Exposure and hands on experience of working on Data science models would be a plus
- Have an Experience architecting end to end business intelligence solutions (Data Architecture) would be good to have
- Have an Experience of working in a SaaS / Tech industry is a plus
- Possess Excellent organizational, project management, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have High attention to detail and follow through
- Have Proven ability to manage through change, and thrive under disruptive circumstances
- Have the Ability to quickly learn new software and explain new business concepts and self-train
- Have the Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a diverse set of internal or external stakeholders including senior level executives, technical, finance, legal, sales and marketing
- Have Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Adobe Recruitment 2022