Apply online for Pfizer Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Pfizer job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Pfizer careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Pfizer placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Pfizer Infotech Jobs then you must check Pfizer latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Pfizer Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Pfizer vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Pfizer Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Pfizer Recruitment 2022
Pfizer Inc. is a worldwide pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its main offices in Manhattan, New York City, on 42nd Street. Charles Pfizer (1824–1906) and his cousin Charles F. Erhart, two German merchants, founded the business in New York in 1849. (1821–1891). For the fields of immunology, cancer, cardiology, endocrinology, and neurology, Pfizer develops and produces pharmaceuticals and vaccines. Each of the company’s top-selling medicines or goods brings in more than $1 billion in annual sales. 52% of the company’s revenues came from the United States in 2020, compared to 6% from China and 6% from Japan, and 36% from other nations. From 2004 until 2020, Pfizer was a part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average stock market index. The company is ranked 49th on the Forbes Global 2000 and 64th on the Fortune 500.
|Engineering and Construction
|Associate Medical Manager
|CRO, Medical affairs, Medical devices, Pharma
Pfizer Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- By: Providing support on assigned responsibilities for the medical devices and combination products, the Associate Medical Manager collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders including PGS, Quality, Safety, Regulatory, and Global Medical Affairs.
- evaluating the complexity of the document, its needs, and any information gaps or other potential problems. The author suggests or contributes to strategies to address any difficulties in conjunction with the PGS Lead.
- Make sure that analysis and related discussions are presented in assigned documents in a clear, factual, efficient, and suitably succinct manner.
- to cooperate with other team members and adhere to set deadlines.
- effectively manage one’s own workload and time.
- Deliver allocated materials on or before the due date, notifying project teams as soon as possible of any anticipated delays, information gaps, or potential quality issues.
Pfizer Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Specifically accountable for supporting the Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group (PBG), Pfizer Global Supply (PGS), and global safety and regulatory teams:
- Supporting all PBG combination medical devices by offering medical advice for post-production product reviews, in particular:
- perform searches for and analysis of the medical literature.
- Analyze product flaws and dangers related to the product’s production, testing, and packaging.
- Examine modifications to the generally accepted State of the Art Support procedures related to the upkeep phase of combo medical devices
- Analysis of post-market surveillance (PMS) data; authoring and Quality Check (QC) of key deliverables for combination goods (and medical devices). Support for significant regulatory agency filings, conducting literature searches, and presenting the findings of the aforementioned study to the necessary standard
- Review risk management files as a component of the PostProduction Combination evaluation.
- writing assistance for clinical evaluation deliverables, such as revisions to clinical evaluation reports on a regular basis and reports on clinical follow-up evaluations after a product has been sold.
Pfizer Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a graduate, post-graduate, doctorate, or equivalent degree in the biological sciences, pharmacy, or medical sciences
- Experience is required, namely in the area of medical devices and combination goods.
- 3 years of relevant experience are required for PhDs and medical grads; 5 years are required for science degrees. at least three years’ worth of experience working for an agency, CRO, or pharmaceutical or biotech company.
- It is preferable if you have prior expertise utilizing search tools, creating search strings, and evaluating search results.
- Excellent scientific writing abilities, particularly the capacity to clearly, succinctly, and persuasively summarize and analyze complex data.
- Use tools like OvidSp and other bibliographic databases like PubMed, Medline, Embase, and Biosis to hone your analytical skills. Possessing the ability to analyze data, generate logical hypothesis, and devise and carry out analyses to test them.
- High levels of written and functional fluency in English in both written and spoken form.
- Strong organizational skills, together with the capacity to prioritize several tasks and stick to deadlines, are among my personal strengths.
- Effective persuading and negotiating abilities, as well as the capacity to direct decision-making for document content strategy, are examples of interpersonal skills. the capacity to cooperate effectively with people of all ranks and functions in multinational teams.
- Knowledge of international regulatory guidelines, particularly that of the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), Medical Device Regulation (MDR), important to clinical and safety, is regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- Software: Previous knowledge of regularly used data presentation and analysis programmes, as well as knowledge of academic database searches. Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are preferred.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Pfizer Recruitment 2022