Apply online for CBTS Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. CBTS job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for CBTS careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice CBTS placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for CBTS Infotech Jobs then you must check CBTS latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
CBTS Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the CBTS vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the CBTS Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
CBTS Recruitment 2022
CBTS is a top provider of technology to businesses across many industries, including numerous Fortune 500 and Global 2000 firms. Their ability to supply the resources, scale, and capabilities required by major enterprises while maintaining the agility, flexible delivery models, and client focus of a smaller company distinguishes us from the competition. With sites all around North America and the UK and more than 800 qualified engineers, CBTS provides exceptional competence in changing corporate operations.
||IT Services and Consulting
||Hardware configuration, VMware, Azure
CBTS Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- According to industry best practises, corporate policy, and legal requirements, the chosen candidate will plan, build, install, and manage our clients’ servers and storage infrastructure (both real and virtual).
- You will direct a group of server and storage engineers in this hands-on position as they deliver physical/virtual infrastructure and associated operations.
- You will be in charge of following project deadlines while upholding the highest standards of accuracy, dependability, and infrastructure accessibility.
- To ensure consistent and repeatable methods for day-to-day operational support of physical/virtual computers running on different platforms, you will establish, implement, and manage policies and procedures.
CBTS Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhances standards and procedures for the administration of physical and virtual infrastructure by making recommendations for them and putting them into practise.
- Take part in everyday operations, such as change requests, incidents, troubleshooting, patching, and monitoring of all hardware, software, and applications on various platforms (Windows, Linux, VMware, Storage, Azure, etc.), as long as they adhere to the specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Work to oversee the team’s daily activities by controlling workload and coverage
- You will demonstrates knowledge in a number of platforms (Operating Systems, Storage, Hardware, and UCS), as well as cloud technologies and solutions.
- establishes and upholds standards, best practises, and operating procedures for system administration of physical and virtual infrastructure.
- You will keep up a working understanding of upcoming trends and current infrastructure.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for escalation support of technical difficulties to help the environment’s round-the-clock operation.
CBTS Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- after four years of college, you get a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent professional experience
- 8+ years of similar technical experience experience necessary
- practical knowledge in managing large-scale systems and services in a diverse setting
- expert understanding of the design of servers, software, operating systems, and hardware (e.g. HPE, Cisco UCS) (e.g. HPE, Cisco UCS)
- experience in building and designing managing and keeping an eye on different servers UNIX, Windows, RHEL, Oracle, and CentOS platforms for containers (Kubernetes/IBM Solaris), Docker) substantial practical experience in the VMware/Azure configuration and administration (Public/Private Cloud) AWS platforms. Linux server built on Windows installation and management of applications
- Must having knowledge of database technology such are Postgres, Oracle, and MySQL
- Have extensive knowledge of network analysis tools for administration and monitoring, such as tcpdump (Zabbix/SCOM/VROps) practical knowledge of PKI, ADCS, DNS, DHCP, LVM, SAN, NTP, NFS, LDAP, and SCCM. WUS, clustering software like Veritas, RedHat, and Microsoft Clustering.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online CBTS Recruitment 2022