Apply online for Accenture Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Accenture job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Accenture careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Accenture placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Accenture Infotech Jobs then you must check Accenture latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Accenture Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Accenture vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Accenture Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Accenture Recruitment 2022
Global professional services provider Accenture has industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. Accenture provide Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries. These services are all supported by the largest global network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Every day, our 674,000 employees serve customers in more than 120 countries by delivering on the potential of technology and human inventiveness. In order to create value and shared success for their clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and communities, they embrace the power of change.
|IT Services and Consulting
|Record to Report Associate
|Financial Reporting, Consulting, Forecasting
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- By gathering operational data and reporting, doing analysis, and reconciling transactions, you will be working in Accenture Finance Operations vertical and assisting them in determining financial results.
- The Record to Report team reduces time to close and ensures regulatory compliance while assisting customers and organisations with their operational effectiveness and balance sheet integrity.
- The experience of this team is in posting journal entries, creating reconciliations for the balance sheet, reviewing entries and reconciliations, creating cash forecasting statements, assisting with month-end close, creating reports, and providing audit support.
- The budgeting and forecasting team is responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating the business’s financial and planning activities, including the creation and execution of strategies. The group is in charge of creating budget forecasts and cost estimates.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Financial reporting, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) headcount analysis, cost analysis, variation analysis, and forecasting.
- You must tackle common challenges in this position, primarily using precedent and broad rules.
- Your team and immediate supervisor are the groups with which you should interact.
- You will receive thorough to somewhat detailed guidance on daily work activities, new projects, and the choices you make that will have an impact on your work.
- You must be familiar with the fundamental statistics and business terminology used on a daily basis so that you can use it while speaking with stakeholders.
- By managing your deliverables, you will be required to contribute to the workload of the entire team and assist them as needed.
- You will work as an individual contributor on a team with a narrowly focused scope of duties.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Possess the capacity to perform under duress
- Have ability to build trusting relationships with clients
- Dispute-handling skills
- Possibility of controlling various stakeholders
- Must being able to meet deadlines
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Accenture Recruitment 2022