Hike Recruitment 2022: Are you willing to start your career with great MNC? If yes, then here is the great update for you. We are here again come up with the job opportunity in the company. So the Hike is going to hire the candidates for various job roles. Further all the interested candidates can check the notification and then can apply. Also it is important for the candidates to meet the company’s expectation and the required skills.
Moreover here on this page we share process to apply, process of selection, age criteria, skills required, required educational qualification etc. So the candidates must ensure to apply if full filling the requirements from Hike. Further the candidates can apply for post from the official website of the company. Also we are going to post the link in the important link section. The candidates are suggested to follow our website to get latest information regarding upcoming job opportunities.
Notification Updates: Hike Recruitment 2022
||Junior Analyst, Associate Product Manager
|Category of the Job
|Location of the Post
|Official Website of the company
For the post of Junior Analyst: Hike Recruitment 2022
Hike Recruitment 2022 Careers | Skills & Experience
- Firstly the candidates must have the bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA), Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- Further you must possess the work experience of 0-2 years of experience in analytics/ data science or related field.
- Also the candidates should possess the hands-on experience with data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Excel, etc.
- Furthermore the exposure to BI Platforms like Power BI, Tableau, etc is required
- Also you should be comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Moreover the candidate should be proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment.
- So you will have to show the excellent partnership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Finally you need to possess the good organizational skills include prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
Hike Junior Analyst Jobs| Roles & Responsibilities
- Firstly you will work with large, complex data sets to solve business problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Further the candidate will monitor and forecast key business metrics regularly.
- Then you will have to identify the right metrics to track progress against a given business goal
- So the candidate will have to expedite root cause analyses/ insight generation against a given recurring use case through automation/ self-serve platforms.
- Also you will responsible to develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on the strategic goals of the organization.
- Finally you will have to work with Business, Product, and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness.
For the Post of Associate Product Manager: Hike Recruitment 2022
Hike Recruitment 2022: Skills & experience
- Firstly you should have the 6 months to 3 years of experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste and product instincts.
- Also the candidates must have the hands-on, well structured, good attention to detail, ready to stretch, and with high customer empathy.
- Furthermore the experience with core Analytics, understanding funnels, and running data-driven experimentations is a plus.
- Also the experience in building or working with an early-stage tech product startup would be a plus.
- Experience with product marketing, understanding marketing funnels, and developing and driving marketing strategies is a plus.
- Moreover the ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions that can be reused across multiple areas.
- The candidate must be Self-starter who thinks creatively and laterally to create a product that is central to the success of the business.
- Experience with developing mobile products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired.
- Further the experience in A/ B Testing and/ or similar methodologies to conduct experiments to validate hypotheses.
- Finally the candidate should be comfortable with working with Good written and oral communication skills and a great team player.
- Firstly the candidate will help manage the product development process conception through design, development, release, and iteration along with a product owner and a team.
- Further you will be responsible to manage the leverage user research, usability studies, market research, experiments, and data analysis and translate them into requirements that solve real problems for a large set of users.
- Then you will lead and support initiatives to drive user feedback/ research, acting as a ‘voice of the customer.
- Further you will have to ensure that product decisions are based on strong logical rigor and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions.
- Also the another benefits: We have tremendous benefits & perks. Check out work.hike.in to know more.
- Finally you will have to discord: Diving into our Discord is a great way to get to know us better (& maybe work on a few things with us).
Steps To Apply For the Hike Recruitment 2022
- Firstly you will have to visit the official site @hike.in
- Then the Hike home page will be displayed on the screen
- So you need to scroll down the page and click on the We’re hiring tab.
- Further give it a click on the Open Roles panel.
- So you will have to search for the Associate Product Manager job openings.
- Therefore you will have to open the notifications once you find them.
- Further the candidate can check the job description and other details.
- Finally if eligible, apply for the Hike Job Openings.