Citigroup Recruitment 2022: Were you waiting for Citigroup Job Openings? If yes, then you are at the most relevant place. We have come with the latest job opportunity for the candidates who are willing to start career. Further the Citigroup is hiring the candidates for the post of Banking Analyst for Mumbai location. So the candidates from Mumbai or willing to relocate can apply for the job. This can be best opportunity for fresher to career with banking analyst post.
Moreover here on this page we will share the process to apply, process of selection, educational qualification, required skills, roles and responsibilities etc. Further the candidates must ensure to full fill the post requirements such as educational qualification and required skills. In order to apply for the post you must have the post graduation degree in MBA/ CA/ MS in Finance. Also the candidates can apply for the post from the direct link given in the important link section.
Notification Updates: Citigroup Recruitment 2022
||MBA / CA / Masters in Finance
|Schedule of the Job
|Category of the post
|Location of the job
|Official Website of the company
Citigroup Recruitment 2022 Job Description
So the role of Banking Analyst involves working on the various Investment Banking analyses including market valuation, financial analysis, the impact of a corporate transaction on earnings, and other key financial indicators. Further the candidates for the job role will be aligned to a specific sector and geography.
Apply for the other private jobs
| Firstly Mastercard Recruitment 2022
|Then EFKON Recruitment 2022
|Further Engagedly Recruitment 2022
| Also Blackboard Recruitment 2022
|Moreover Rocket Software Recruitment 2022
|Finally Byteridge Recruitment 2022
Citigroup Job Roles and Responsibilities
Further the candidate willing to apply for the job post must check the roles and responsibilities given in the below mentioned points. So from there you will get an idea regarding your job profile. Further you can decide whether you are interested to apply for the post or not.
- Firstly the candidate will be doing the Industry analysis and this includes the researching and preparing industry and market overview
- Further you will be responsible for doing the Company analysis and that includes the analyzing specific company – business operations, financial information, and operational KPIs
- Then the valuation – Relative valuation including comparable and then precedent transaction analysis to build a valuation perspective
- Moreover you will be preparing newsletters on specific industries/ company for senior management for strategic advisory
- Finally you will have to partners with the team in ensuring a high-quality output and managing all deliverables
Citigroup Eligibility Criteria & Key Skills Required
Here we will discuss what skills company will expect from you. So the candidates must ensure to apply if full filling the company’s requirements. Further the candidates are suggested to read the below mentioned points.
- Firstly the candidate need to possess the knowledge and Technical Skills and you will have Strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts
- Further the candidate will have to show analytical approach with good attention to detail
- Then you should have the project Management skills and ensure the on time delivery of client-ready work product
- So you should have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Furthermore you will be working in teams – Self-accountability in identifying and acting on development opportunities, promotion of constructive dialogue, and sharing of best practices
- Also you have to show the champions progress and proactively works towards innovative idea generation to improve existing approaches
- So Decision Making and Conflict Resolution – Raising the right questions and communicating team conflicts with integrity and credibility
- Finally you will be able to show the risk management skills – Ability to recognize and respect the confidentiality of information
Citigroup Recruitment 2022 Careers Education Qualifications
- The candidate willing to apply for the job post in Citigroup for Banking Analyst job must have the post graduation degree in MBA/ CA/ Master’s degree in Finance and also from any recognized institute of India.
- Further there should be no backlog during the academic career of the candidate