Jio Recruitment 2022| Freshers |Content Programming Head| Opportunity
Apply online for Jio Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Jio Jio job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT Jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Jio careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Jio placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Jio Infotech Jio bs then you must check Jio latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Jio Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Jio vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Jio Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant Jio bs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Jio Recruitment 2022
With more than 440 million members, Jio is the biggest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world. In order to allow the vision of Digital India for 1.3 billion Indians and advance India into a position of global leadership in the digital economy, Jio seeks to bring about transformational changes in the Indian digital services sector. A next-generation technology platform called Jio Platforms, which focuses on providing digital services throughout India, aspires to create a digital society using Jio’s network technology. To enable everyone to live the Jio Digital Life, an eco-system was developed that consists of a network, devices, applications, and content, platforms, service experiences, and cost-effective pricing.
|Role:||Content Programming Head|
|Salary:||Best in market|
|Key skills:||IC, Content scription|
Jio Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- For JioTV/Jio TV, Jio is looking for a programming head with a focus on curating and programming sports content.
- You will Create and implement a long-term, comprehensive content programming strategy to attract viewers to the debut of sports and game content on JioTV and JioTV.
- Work for identifying important business opportunities to boost the effect of content.
- You will be scheduling and emphasising sports-related programming from many genres and channels.
- Focus on Recognize how the Jio Base consumes sports, then target them with the appropriate clickbait to attract them to the platform.
- Actively Establish medium- and long-term objectives and KPIs for content performance and devise plans to meet them while collaborating with peers to improve key content performance, overall engagement, and media effectiveness;
- Need to Identify the restrictions for acquiring sports content, and focus on content strategy and create an environment that will allow the team to be successful;
Check the other latest Private Jobs
Caterpillar Inc Recruitment 2022
Genesys Recruitment 2022
Snaphunt Recruitment 2022
IKEA Recruitment 2022
Fujitsu Recruitment 2022
Jio Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to manage deadlines in a high-stakes negotiation scenario;
- You will Build a culture of quick experimentation, measurement, and iteration in which we use data to analyse and understand customer behaviour and then use and share those insights in order to inform our marketing levers.
Jio Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have 10+ years of appropriate senior level experience in the programming of Sportz content, preferably with content subscription services
- Possess strong analytical and mathematical skills; capacity to build and evaluate marketing strategies using data;
- Have excellent knowledge of content research and customer behaviour;
- Must have affinity for technology and experience with systems to promote change and simplification;
- Have demonstrated capacity to function tactically and strategically in a high-energy setting.
- This will be a role in the IC.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Jio Recruitment 2022