Apply online for Snaphunt Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Snaphunt job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Snaphunt careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Snaphunt placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Snaphunt Infotech Jobs then you must check Snaphunt latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Snaphunt Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Snaphunt vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Snaphunt Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Snaphunt Recruitment 2022
A single point of contact for finding, tracking, and evaluating prospects is Snaphunt. Recently, Candidates can use them to find E-Commerce Fraud Data Analysts for their Microsoft Singapore team. Candidates will be able to find, shortlist, and interview individuals within a week thanks to an effortless AI-powered experience.
|Digital Marketing Executives
|SEO, Marketing , PPC
Snaphunt Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- You will creating and implementing thorough digital marketing strategies in accordance with corporate priorities and brand strategies.
- Effectively collaborating with the design and content marketing teams to provide material that is appropriate for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
- You will reviewing and improving all digital assets, such as the corporate website and social media pages, in terms of both content and design.
- Work By assigning funds to various channels, the digital marketing budget and spend may be planned and managed.
- You need for optimising the effectiveness of digital marketing using A/B testing.
- Effectively creating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio and analysing the outcomes and efficacy of campaigns to give insights and recommendations that can be put into practise.
- Work on utilising SEO and SEM to drive performance marketing.
- You will be arranging and carrying out viral marketing initiatives on various social media sites.
Snaphunt Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively managing PPC advertising and keeping an eye on ROI
- You will work on writing website text for search engines
- Responsible for using web analytics technologies to evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Keeping social media channels current and managed
- keeping abreast of social media trends generating original stuff
- Responsible for managing the business’s email marketing initiatives
- Work on creating and overseeing a budget for digital marketing
- Managing and enhancing online content while taking Google Analytics and SEO into account
- Creating a plan for inbound marketing controlling all platforms for digital marketing
- Focus on deep study on themes linked to the industry in order to produce original content
- You will creating material for the corporate website, blogs, articles, product descriptions, and social media
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
Snaphunt Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing within the Professional Services industry.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Understanding of business requirements is a must
- Good communication skills (must)
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Snaphunt Recruitment 2022