CG Vyapam Patwari Job Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has rolled out the official notification for the recruitment drive. Further the board has released the notification to recruit candidates for Patwari post. All the interested and eligible candidates can check the post requirements and then apply. The notification released on 4th march 2022 and also the registration started on 4th march 2022. The candidates are suggested to apply before the last date from the official website of the board.
Moreover on this page we will provide the entire details such as vacancy, how to apply, process of selection, salary, exam etc. The aspirants are suggested to read the complete page to get all the important updates regarding the Patwari job recruitment. Also the last date for the registration will be 22nd march 2022. Further the details regarding available vacancies has not been given yet, so the candidates should check the page regularly as we will update here once it is released. Further the candidates are suggested to follow our page as well to all the latest updates regarding government job.
Notification Updates: CG Vyapam Patwari Job Recruitment 2022
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022
|Name of recruiting Organization
||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
|Name of Post
|Starting Date of Online Registration
||04th March 2022
|Closing Date of online Registration
||22nd March 2022
|Official Website of CG Vyapam
Important date: CG Vyapam Patwari Job Recruitment 2022
- Notification release date– 4th March 2022
- Starting date of online application for Patwari– 4th March 2022
- Last date of Applying- 22nd march 2022
- Expected date of Exam– 10th April 2022
- Admit card release date– Not mentioned yet
- Expected Result date- will update soon
Official notification PDF for CG Vyapam Patwari 2022
Further we have provided the direct link to download the official notification for the post of CG Patwari in the link section. Also you can download the pdf from the official website of the recruiting board.
Official Notification PDF
Now we will provide the details regarding the application fee for the post Patwari under CG Vyapam. The application fee depends on the category of the candidates.
- Firstly for General category candidate- Rs. 350/-
- Then for OBC category candidates- Rs. 250/-
- Also for SC/ ST/ PH category candidates- Rs. 250/-
- The application fee can be paid from the online application mode
Expected Salary/ Pay level
The finally selected candidates for the post of CG VYAPAM Patwari will get the fixed monthly salary. Also the salary of the candidate is level 7 so as per the 7th pay matrix.
Eligibility Criteria: CG Vyapam Patwari Job Recruitment 2022
The candidates should apply for the job only if full filling the requirements. Further we will provide the post requirements in the below mentioned points so the candidates can check and then apply if eligible.
The candidate applying for the post of CG VYAPAM Patwari should be 12th passed in any stream from recognized board of India.
Age limit: CG Vyapam Patwari Job Recruitment 2022
- As per the official notification the age of the candidate should be minimum 18 yrs, however the maximum age of the candidate can be 40 yrs so as to apply for the post of CG VYAPAM Patwari.
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from recruiting board.
Process to apply
The candidates interested to apply for the post can follow the below given steps and then can register. Further we have provided the detailed steps to apply for the post of Patwari for Chhattisgarh location. The registration started on 4th March 2022 and the last date will be on 22nd March 2022. The application registration will start on the official website of the recruiting board and the steps has been given below-
- Firstly you need to check the official website of the recruiting board CG VYAPAM @cgstate.gov.in
- Then go to the career section and check the notification regarding the CG VYAPAM
- Further read the post requirements and also the given instructions carefully
- Login to the portal with valid email and password so as to access the application form for Patwari post
- Fill up the application form by giving all the required details such as name, contact details, address etc
- Further check and collect the required list of documents such as mark- sheet, DOB, photo id etc
- Also upload the recent passport size photograph, Sign, thumb impression etc with the application form
- Check the category wise application fee as given by recruiting board
- Then make the payment using the online payment mode
- Re- check the application once again and make the corrections if any
- Then submit the application on the official website
- Lastly take put the print out for Patwari application form for future use
Process of Selection
The candidates for the post of CG VYAPAM Patwari will be selected through the various stages and the detailed information regarding the stage has been given below-
- Firstly stage I Written exam
- Then Stage II Merit list
- Lastly Stage III Document verification
The process of selection will start from the stage I that is written exam, in the written exam the questions from GK, aptitude, reasoning, General English etc will be there. Further the question paper will be objective in nature with one correct answer. Also there will be negative marking for every incorrect answer.
After the written exam the final merit list will be generated that depends on the candidate’s performance in the written exam. After the final list the candidate will go for the document verification. In document verification the candidate need to produce the original documents for verification at the time of joining.