State bank of India has recently released the official notification regarding the recruitment for the position of CBO i.e. Circle based officers over its official website- www.sbi.co.in. The uniqueness of this job is that they will be posted in only from the applied state/circle only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post of SBI CBO through the official website. The online application registration has been already started from 9th of December where as the last date to apply in 29th of December. So candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and apply accordingly.
Total no. Of vacancies- 1226
Process of selection
- Written online exam of the candidate is the first stage
- Followed by the step that is screening
- Last round would be Interview
Candidates NOT eligible to apply
- If candidates are working with subseries of Scheduled commercial banks.
- The candidates who are working with SBI clerical/supervisory profile would not be eligible.
- Candidates who resigned from the officer position from SBI will not eligible.
- It is mandatory to apply for one state vacancy only. In case you apply you will not be eligible to apply for the position of SBI CBO.
Important dates for SBI CBO recruitment 2021-22
- Application start date- 9th December 2021
- Last date to apply – 29th December 2021
- Download the Admit card- 12th January 2022 onwards approx
- Online exam date- January 2022 approx
Eligibility Criteria for SBI CBI recruitment
Required graduation in any stream from any recognized university or college
The given age limit of the candidate is 21 yrs to 30 yrs. Further relaxation has been also provided the candidates depending on the categories for ST/SC its 5 yrs whereas for backward classes its 3yrs. whereas for eligible ex-serviceman its 5 yrs.
Minimum 2yrs of work experience has been required with any commercial bank or regional rural bank.
Application fee for SBI CBO recruitment 2021-22
Application fee for SBI CBO is not refundable and also it depends on category
For ST/SC/ PWD candidates it NIL whereas for general candidates its Rs. 750/-
Process to apply or SBI CBO recruitment 2021- 22
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to apply for SBI CBO post
- Firstly applicants needs to visit the official website of SBI i.e sbi.co.in
- Then go through the official notification and check your eligibility criteria
- After checking the eligibility register yourself with email i’d and password
- Then fill up the form and mention all the required details like name, contact details, upload photograph also required documents etc
- Followed by the next step that is paying the registration fee and finally hit the submit button.
In this article we have covered all the important updates regarding SBI CBO recruitment 2021-22. Also we have provided the detailed information regarding eligibility criteria and this is the great opportunity for experienced candidates to get the officer level job. We would like to suggest that visit our website that is www.careerchrist.com to get latest updates regarding job opportunities.