Saint Gobain Recruitment For Technical Writer in Chennai is scheduled for 29th August 2022. And all the Freshers of 2020, 2021, Batch can directly apply for the Saint Gobain Off Campus 2022 Drive through the direct link provided below to our article. All the B.E, B.Tech candidates who are actively seeking for the latest Saint Gobain Jobs in Chennai can focus on this page to know the details. The last date to apply for the Saint Gobain Off Campus in Mumbai 2022 is 26th August 2022. Thus, check the Saint Gobain Eligibility Criteria 2022 as mentioned below before you apply for the Saint Gobain Off Campus 2022 Drive.
On this page, you can find all the latest IT off campus drives across India (Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon etc.).
Saint Gobain Recruitment 2022
Vetrotech (www.vetrotech.com) is a business unit within SG dedicated exclusively to fire resistant and security resistant glazing solutions. We are the leaders in providing these solutions in India. With a penchant for creating and shaping the market, we have worked extensively with all stakeholders to create a demand for these range of products. Vetrotech India started in the year 2008 and today we export to more than 25 countries. As part of our strategy to forward integrate, we have set up a world class fabrication facility to produce the steel frames required to be supplied along with the glass to provide customers the full systems, tested and certified by international labs as per rigorous international and Indian testing standards. Vetrotech manufacturing facility is housed in the World Glass complex at Sriperumbudur, near Chennai. Spread over a campus of 177 acres, The World Glass Complex (WGC) with investments close to INR 3000 Crs, is one of the largest investments in a single location by Saint-Gobain worldwide.
||Design development, products testing
Saint Gobain Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- . Design, development, testing and certification of fire and life safety glass
2. Provide customers with the right choice of products respecting the requirements of the norms and standards.
3. Support Sales Network in handling customer queries/ requirements
4. Be proficient in the level of understanding of global requirements for fire and life safety measures
5. Create opportunities for testing new solutions based on the requirements of the market
6. Engage with system manufacturers to develop unique solutions for the market
7. Support and partner the system manufacturers in developing new systems
8. Develop hands on skills required for handling testing procedures
9. Expand knowledge on product testing through rigourous practise and periodic learning
10. Engage in techno-marketing ventures aimed at several stakeholders to spread awareness about fire & life safety
11. Develop techno-marketing tools aimed at generating sales
12. Liaise with the governing bodies on code formulation and drafting
Saint Gobain Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
technical engineers support the engineering team as they complete projects. Depending on the field, they may design and test equipment, conduct investigations, and experiments, and develop prototypes. Technical engineers also identify problems, develop strategies, and perform quality control.
Special Offer. The technical engineer’s responsibilities include assisting Engineers with various tasks like design, construction, equipment installation, system configuration, maintenance, developing preventative maintenance plans, and providing customer support. You should also be able to troubleshoot systems, identify problems, and write up reports. Supporting the engineering team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes. Analyzing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies. Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner. Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency. Conducting required research and developing best practices. Coordinating with other Engineers and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
Saint Gobain Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering discipline or similar.
- Additional certification or license may be required.
- Experience in a similar technical role recommended.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.
- To be successful as a technical engineer, you should be meticulous, efficient, and have sound knowledge of the relevant engineering discipline.
- Outstanding candidates are team players with exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Saint Gobain Recruitment 2022