Passionate about Scrum and Agile Processes. You want to see empowered teams that develop high quality software in an efficient manner. You see the world a little differently than your peers. Everywhere you look, there is possibility and opportunity for improvement. You don’t see problems, you see boundaries to push and challenges to solve. You believe agile teams provide the best opportunity for teams to succeed. You enjoy being part of a team that is building software solutions that make life easier! In fact, you’re a fun person to be around – you enjoy helping others you grow and develop – making the team successful.
Curious? Read on. Were looking for a Scrum Master like you.
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global tech company that changes how people everywhere bank, shop, eat, and travel. Our software, hardware, and services enable over a half billion transactions daily. Headquartered in Atlanta, we are leading how the world connects, interacts, and transacts with business. ncr.com
At NCR, we believe we can change the way the world works. We’re one of the world’s first tech companies, and still going strong. We know the online and mobile worlds better than others—and see patterns that no one else sees. Our software can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute.
NCR revolutionized business transactions bringing the Cash Register to international prominence and opening one of the world’s first sales schools. Today, NCR celebrates more than 125 years of business and continues to be the face of innovation, bringing to market state-of-the-art solutions that make headlines and constantly push the boundaries of technology.
Our NCR self-service, assisted-service and point-of-sale solutions are found in over 150 countries across the globe. Our core industries are financial and retail. The extensive NCR solutions portfolio also serves the travel, healthcare, food and hospitality, entertainment and gaming, and government and public sector industries. Recognizing that more consumers favor self-service as part of their everyday lives, NCR has taken the lead in offering the “anywhere, anytime” convenience that today’s consumers demand.
|IT Services and Consulting
|Agile methodologies, serum master, CSM
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
Passionate about Agile. You understand the benefits of the agile process and empowered teams and share that passion with the team. Never content. While you celebrate team accomplishments, you are always helping the teams to find opportunities to improve. Energetic and creative. Always looking at ways to keep ceremonies interesting and interactive. A bit of a perfectionist, but in all the best ways. People trust you to make the right call—quickly and confidently. The one everyone wants on their team. You simply bring out the best in other people.
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the Scrum process, ensuring that it is adhered to. Protect the Team, keeping their execution and delivery focused on the committed sprint work. Remove impediments in a timely manner and detect hidden problems. Provide training for new members and refresher sessions for existing teams. Schedule and facilitate all scrum ceremonies. Generate and analyze metrics to monitor and improve the team’s velocity, software quality and efficiency. Encourage self-organization and empowerment of the Team, making sure other parties do not make commitments on behalf of the team. Assist the Product Owner with backlog maintenance and grooming. Enact change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity and efficiency of the team and quality of deliverables. Work with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches to increase the effectiveness of scrum across the organization. Support Team building and development by utilizing the abilities and skills of individuals and fostering a Feedback culture. Use social media and blogs to keep abreast of emerging tools and techniques within the Scrum/Agile/Scaled Agile domain.
NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the software field with a minimum of 3 years experience in an agile environment.
- Experience as a Scrum Master for a commercial software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices, theory and Scrum Values. CSM certification is a plus.
- Experience with Jira or other tools utilized in an agile development environment.
- Good skills and knowledge of openness, servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience generating Metrics and Reports.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in a scaled Agile environment, such as SAFe, is a huge bonus.
- Cloud/SAAS, PaaS development experience especially with cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Google Cloud.
- Knowledge with Open source technologies including Cassandra, Redis and ElasticSearch.
- Experience working with high volume transactions systems.
- Experience with developing software for Financial Institutions.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online NCR Corporation Recruitment 2022