Nokia Recruitment 2022| Freshers | Java Full Stack Developer | Opportunity
Apply online for Nokia Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Nokia job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Nokia careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Nokia placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Nokia Infotech Jobs then you must check Nokia latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Nokia Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Nokia vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Nokia Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Nokia Recruitment 2022
Nokia is dedicated to technological leadership and innovation in mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. Your career here will improve people’s lives and assist them in developing the skills necessary to create a society that is more productive, sustainable, and inclusive. They set a goal for ourselves to develop a diverse working environment where they are willing to try new things, unafraid to take chances, and unapologetically ourselves at work.
|Role:||Java Full Stack Developer|
|Key skills:||Java Fullstack, AWS, HTML, Spring|
Nokia Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Nokia is searching for a Full Stack Developer to help them in completing the EnSo Business Platform project. You should be well-versed in software development and solution, and have practical experience with scripting, databases, and user interfaces.
- You must have extensive experience in full stack development and be highly process-driven and analytical.
- The position will be responsible for the landscape’s development, including procedures for customer service and sales as well as e-commerce, logistics, financial, and operational support.
- They aim for the highest levels of efficiency and effectiveness, with customer orientation, automation, and integration serving as key enablers.
- End-to-end automation is emphasized in key areas like analytics and reporting, master data management, and integration requirements.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
Haier Appliances Recruitment 2022
Biocon Recruitment 2022
Cargill Recruitment 2022
Amazon Recruitment 2022
Tredence Recruitment 2022
Nokia Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the capacity to interact with stakeholders and comprehend their demands.
- Help design and create solutions that are entirely cloud-based and based on cloud native architecture.
- Help define the design and put the solution into practice.
- Use Agile to create, test, and maintain both new and old solutions.
- Take part in code and design reviews and design development.
- Capable of utilizing sources of both organized and unstructured data.
- Capable of estimating work bundles and prioritizing them using sound reasoning.
- Engage in DevOps activities and offer post-go-live production support.
- Takes part in the development of PoCs, pilots, and prototypes.
- Prior to release, examine, confirm, and refactor the quality of packages.
- Help with technical documentation development.
- Supports the use of cloud native tools for solution deployment.
- As required, give key users training.
Eligibility Criteria Nokia Recruitment 2022
- Excellent team player who always looks to add value to the team and cooperates, coordinates, and mentors team members as and when needed.
- Excellent professional and work ethics.
- Self-motivated, upbeat, and proactive.
- The ability to speak English courteously, plainly, and succinctly.
- Comfortable with a hybrid manner of working;
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and really global workplace.
- Core software development experience in prestigious firms for 3 to 8 years
- Has experience developing enterprise/B2B software solutions with an agile software development team for a large user base.
- Solid knowledge of databases, analytics, object-oriented design principles, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of the whole software development lifecycle, including coding guidelines, code reviews, source control administration, build procedures, testing, and operations
- Has possessed outstanding talent for designing user interfaces and workflows for business-to-business (B2B) products.
- Has expertise developing Clean Code using best practises and a constant focus on code quality metrics; Has worked in a Test Driven and Design Driven Development environment; Is at ease with debugging and analyzing existing code and refactoring as necessary.
- Contributing to the architecture and design of new products with experience (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) might be advantageous.
- Practical experience with continuous integration (preference given to Azure DevOps) and pertinent tools like Maven/Jenkins
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Nokia Recruitment 2022