Here we have come before you to let you know about the Senior Executive Openings. The Mazars company is looking for talented and professional applicants who want to be part of building the next-generation software business applications and to deliver professional services of the highest standard through their supervision, organization of staff, and the performance of assurance services to all students and the clients across a range of industries. Aspirants having B.Com, and CA with 0 to 3 years of post-qualification experience are now eligible to apply for the Mazars Recruitment 2022. Therefore Grab this chance to get to know the process to apply for the Mazars Openings 2022. Also Kindly follow us on a regular time to get the latest updates on Mazars Careers.
Mazars Recruitment 2022
Mazars is a famous leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, aspiring to build the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world. Mazars is Operating as a united partnership, That works as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, management scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in their audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services also.
Mazars was Founded in Europe, Mazars is present in over 90 countries and territories, with 42,000 professionals – more than 26,000 in our integrated partnership,and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – dedicated to helping their clients make the most of business opportunities and operate with confidence anywhere.
||Audit and Assurance
||Executive/ Senior Executive
||Best in industry
||Sales tax, Audit
Mazars Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Work To deliver professional services of the highest quality standard, through the supervision and organisation of staff and team and the performance of assurance services to all clients across a wide range of different industry sectors.
- Manage and coordinate in corporate tax ( personal tax and GST) compliance and tax advisory engagements.
- Develop budgets, report, determine resource requirements, and monitor engagements.
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage their expectations and ensure exceptional client service.
- Oversee compliance management process and work to adapt to challenges in the process
- Participate in managing every compliance group by assisting with forecasting future compliance work, delegating work effectively, efficiently, coaching, training and resolving staffing issues.
Mazars Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You will Share knowledge to develop professionally and also enhance service delivery. Facilitate by open communication and supervise staff.
- Take Participation in recruiting efforts when necessary.
- Contribute to a flexible, challenging, stable and team-orientated working culture.
- Analyse, Assess and identify (cross business line) business development opportunities.
- Work to Build strong internal cross functional relationships within the network.
- Involve in many other ad hoc projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Work to Audit planning, execution, and finalization.
- Work to Be aware of the latest accounting and auditing standards.
- Ensure different audit methodology is followed in all assignments.
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/ GAAP/ US GAAP
- Work on accounting services and related services for clients.
- Make Statutory compliance under various laws such as income tax, sales tax, etc.
- Regular submissions and postings to knowledge databases.
- Delegate tasks to and for interns wherever possible.
- Check and Review work done by interns.
- Continuous monitoring of time sheets and costs during the assignment.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with clients ( by adapt to changing work environment at different clients/ locations).
Mazars Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have UG – Preferably B.Com (H)
- Have PG – Chartered Accountant
- At Least Experience: 0 -3 years post qualification
- Should have strong knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Must have handled statutory audit assignments earlier.
- Have Ability to prioritize, work on multiple projects and assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Must be able to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Having Excellent presentation and English communication skills are required.
- Should be a good team player with a proactive and result-oriented approach.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Mazars Recruitment 2022