AXA Recruitment 2023 | Senior specialist Role | Freshers | Opportunity
The greatest moment to change your life in AXA Business Services is now here. Great opportunity is on the road as AXA Recruitment 2023 will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with AXA Business Services may finally do so. The new position at AXA Business Services and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. There are many employment openings in AXA Business Services official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for AXA Business Services current openings.
|Company name:||AXA Business Services|
|Industry type||Financial Services|
|Key skills:||R2R, Journal preparation, RTR, Ledger|
AXA Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- In charge of accounting tasks such as preparing and uploading journal entries for accrual of expenses and revenue, deferring revenue, and prepayment into PeopleSoft.
- Balance Sheet reconciliation preparation and other record-to-close tasks
- Writing weekly, monthly, and other period-ending reports.
- Taking care of month-end and year-end tasks like Balance C/f.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of service delivery and make sure that activities are carried out in accordance with the client’s specified target performance metrics.
- Anticipate the needs of the client and deliver as necessary
- In order to respond to client inquiries, it is your responsibility to:
- Acquire process expertise
- Participate in organisational initiatives for process improvement.
- Ensure accurate and prompt resolution of issues.
- Excellent organisational skills; capacity to handle multiple jobs.
- Work with the capacity for effective and clear communication, as well as the capacity for customer interaction
Check the other latest Private Jobs
S&P Global Recruitment 2023
Airbus Recruitment 2023
Virtusa Recruitment 2023
Fujitsu Recruitment 2023
Abbott Recruitment 2023
AXA Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- Work on a vital participant in the AXA Business Services Operations team who is in charge of one entity’s end-to-end accounting operations, including RTC activities and related components
- Should be capable of meeting the key performance metrics of Accuracy, Efficiency, and TAT.
- Should be able to maintain friendly relationships with clients and teams.
- Work for carrying out day-to-day activities as specified by the process.
AXA Recruitment 2023 – Desired Candidates Profile
- Graduate with experience in journal preparation, bank reconciliation, ledger accounts (sub ledger to ledger reconciliations), balance sheet and PNL construction and analysis, preferably with a B.Com/M.Com or MBA in Finance from a recognised university.
- Understanding asset management (fixed/lease) and the use of depreciation will be advantageous.
- Expertise in PeopleSoft ERP 9.2 is required. In this profile, technical UAT testing on ERP is also performed.
- Advanced Excel skills, since this programme is used to create all reports. comprehension of and comfort using complex formulas, fundamental macros, etc.
- Graduate, postgraduate, or MBA with four or more years of RTC process experience
- Exhibit a strong grasp of the structures and systems that support accounting.
- Show that you can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Capacity for multitasking and setting priorities for work;
- Have Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants are suggested to provide a copy of their most current résumé.
- Aadhar Card (original and duplicate) and three passport-size pictures are required.
- A government-issued ID evidence, such as a passport, voter ID, or PAN, must be carried by candidates.
- In addition to the originals, aspirants should have copies of all necessary academic transcripts.
About AXA Business Services
At AXA Business Services, we handle a wide range of operations for our AXA Group partners with the goal of adding value via innovation and a commitment to the highest standards of service.
Their operations teams have unmatched knowledge and experience in the fields of healthcare, life and savings, and property and casualty servicing.
Their Finance and Accounting division oversees a variety of accounting procedures as well as assists in the management of critical choices based on financial outcomes. All asset classes are covered by the wide variety of services our asset management teams offer.
Links to apply for the online AXA Recruitment 2023