JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Staff Selection Board has come up with the official notification for the recruitment of the candidates for Junior Assistant. So the interested candidates can check all the details and then can apply accordingly. Further here in this article we will cover all the important updates related to the exam. So the candidates should read the complete article to get all the important updates.
Moreover we will provide the updates like the process to fill up the exam, exam date, syllabus, pattern etc. Further in the notification the number of the available vacancies have not mentioned yet, so we will update soon once it is released. Every year JKSSB come up with the lots of the vacancies so as to recruit the candidates for various departments but few of them get the job. So the candidate should study hard to clear the exam.
Notification Details: JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Notification Details for JKSSB Junior Assistant
|Name of the recruiting Organization
||J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
|Name of the Examination
||JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam 2022
||Permanent/ Full time job
State Government Job
- Notification release date – 27th Jan 2022
- Starting date of the application– 27th Jan 2022
- Last date of Applying– 10th March 2022
- Date of the examination– Will mention soon
- Answer key for J&K Junior Assistant– Not updated yet
- Answer Key– will update one the exam will happen
- Result date– Will notify Soon
Application fee for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
So to fill up the application form for Junior Assistant the candidate need to pay Rs. 500/- as examination fee.
Further the candidate should be Graduate in any specialization from the recognized university of India in order to appear JK Junior Assistant examination.
The age of the candidate can be in between 18 yrs to 40 yrs. However, the further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from JKSSB.
Also the candidates should have the domicile of J&K
Expected Salary for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
The selected candidates for the post of Junior Assistant can expect the salary in between Rs. 25,500/ – to Rs. 81,000/-
Process of Selection
The Selection of the candidates for the post of JK Junior Assistant will happen in two stages and the detailed information about each stage has been given here.
- Firstly the tying test
- Then Written examination
Typing test is the first stage of the selection process for the Junior Assistant exam wherein the candidate needs to clear the typing test and the typing speed will be defined the board. The candidates will get marks out of 20 for the typing skill test also it will be added in the final merit list.
Last stage of the selection process is the written examination so the candidates need to appear in the online written exam. The written will be objective and will for total 80 marks. So the candidates will get the negative marking for every wrong response. Further written examination will be out of the below mentioned topics-
- General Studies
- General English
- Logical Reasoning
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Awareness
How to fill up the application form for JKSSB Junior Assistant recruitment 2022
So to fill up the application for Junior Assistant exam the candidate need to follow the below mentioned steps-
- Firstly check the official website of the JKSSB
- Then go to the notification section and check the latest notification
- Read the complete notification carefully and check the eligibltiy criteria as well.
- Further login with the valid email id and password
- Then upload the required documents like photo id, photo, sing, mark-sheet, DOB etc.
- Check the application fee and pay using any online mode like credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
- Finally review the application form once again and submit
- Then take the print out of the Junior Assistant exam for future use.
Important links for JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022