CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force known as CISF, Which has come up with the official notification for the recruitment drive. So they have rolled out the official notification to recruitment the candidates for the constable post that too for fireman specifically. Further the candidates who are interested to apply can check the post requirements like exam pattern, exam syllabus, important dates, vacancy details etc here on this page. We want to suggest the candidates to read the complete article so as to get all the important updates.
Moreover the available vacancy for the CISF Constable is there for only Male candidates. Further the candidates are suggested to read the requirements first and then apply for the job post. Also apply for the job before the last date of the application process (4th March 2022). Further the application can filled through the online mode only that too from the official website of CISF. To get all the important updates regarding CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 read the complete article and the further information motioned below.
Notification Updates: CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
|CISF Constable Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
|Name Of Recruiting Authority
||Central Industrial Security Force also known as CISF
|Name Of Post offered
|Number Of the available Posts
|Expected Salary Level
|Category of the job post
||Central govt. job
|Language of the exam
|Level of the process
|Location for the job
|Official Site of the CISF
Important dates: CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
- Notification release date– 28th Jan 2022
- Application beginning date– 29th Jan 2022
- Last date of applying– 4th March 2022
- Date of the examination– will notify soon
- Admit card release date– will be available 1- 2 week before the exam date
- Answer key– will be available after the exam
- Result date– will notify soon
Further we will provide the updates regarding the application fee for the CISF constable recruitment 2022, so the candidates can check the below mentioned information.
- Application fee for General candidates/EWS/ OBC- Rs. 100/-
- However for SC/ST candidates- Rs. 0/-
- Further the application payment can be made through the online mode like credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
Vacancy details for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
The total number of available job posts are 1149, good opportunity for the candidates to start career with the government job.
|Name of the Post
||Total available posts
|CISF Constable / Fireman
So here we will provide all the information regarding the requirements to apply for the CISF constable post 2022. Further the candidates are suggested to apply for the post only if eligible. So check the eligibility criteria below and apply accordingly.
- The candidates should be 12th passed in any stream from the recognised board of India.
- So for having more details check the official notification on the website.
- Further, in order to apply for the job post in CISF the candidate should be minimum 18 yrs
- However the maximum age of the candidate can be23 yrs
- Further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from CISF on the basis of the category of the candidates
Process to apply for the CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
So as to apply for the job post in CISF, here we are going to explain all the steps to fill up the application form. Further the candidates are suggested to go through the below mentioned points and fill up the application form.
- Firstly the candidates need to visit the official website of the CISF @gov.in
- After that go to the career section and check the latest notification related to the job post
- Then open the notification and read all the given instruction carefully.
- Further read the job requirements as well and apply if you full fill.
- So open up the application form and carefully fill the information to avoid any mistake.
- Also check and collect the required document like mark-sheet, DOB etc.
- Further upload the documents along with the photo graph, sign, valid photo i’d etc.
- Next pay the application fee as defined by the CISF in the official notification through any online payment mode.
- Finally submit the application form and take the print out for future use.
Process of Selection for CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
Further the process of selection for the CISF Constable is further divided into the various stages, the detailed information regarding each stage has been given below-
- Firstly, PET/PST
- Then, Written Exam
- Finally Document Verification
PET/PST stands for Physical efficiency test/ Physical standard test and it is the first stage of the selection process for the CISF Constable Recruitment 2022. Further there are some pre physical standards defined the candidates and the candidates clearing those standards will move to the next round of the selection process.
||For Male Candidate
|Height of the Candidate
|Chest of the candidate
||78 – 83 CMS
Further the candidate clearing the first stage will join for the next round. So the next round will be for written examination. Here the candidate needs to appear in the exam and the question paper will be of MCQ with one correct answer out of four given options. So the candidate clearing the written exam will finally wait for the merit list.
The final step of the selection process is the document verification so, the candidates selected in the final merit list will call for the document verification. So the candidates should carefully check all the required documents and collect it before the date of joining.