UPSRLM Job Openings 2022: Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) has released the official notification regarding the job opening for the various level posts for the year 2022. Further the interested candidates can check the posts requirements and then apply for the available positions accordingly. Moreover, there are more than 1700+ posts available for state level, district level and block level. So the candidates full filling the requirements can apply for the job post through the official website of UPSRLM.
Further, here in this article we will provide the updates regarding the various posts in UPSRLM. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete article and apply accordingly. Here we will cover the information like job vacancies, important dates, selection process etc. Also the candidates can apply for the posts starting from 25th Jan 2022 till 25th Feb 2022. We have also attached the official notification on this page and also will provide the direct link to apply for the job post.
Notification Updates: UPSRLM Job Openings 2022
UPSRLM latest Job openings 2022
|Name of the Recruiting Organization
|Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission and also known as (UPSRLM)
|Name of the offered Posts
|Various posts as in State-level, District level, and Block level Posts
|Number of the available Posts
|Application Starting Date
|25th Jan 2022
|Further Application Ending Date
|25th Feb 2022
|Category of the job posts
Important dates: UPSRLM Job Openings 2022
- So Notification Release date- 25th Jan 2022
- Further, Application beginning date– 25th Jan 2022
- Finally date of the application submission– 25th Feb 2022
- Exam date– Not motion soon
- Admit card– Will update before the 1-2 week of the exam
- Exam result date– will update soon
Here we will provide the update regarding the application fee/ examination fee so as to apply for the job posts.
- Application fee for General candidates/ EWS/ OBC candidates – Rs. 0/-
- However for SC/ ST candidates- Rs. 0/-
Vacancy Details: UPSRLM Job Openings 2022
Further the total available vacancies for the various posts under UPSRLM mentioned here- 1700+ posts
Now, check the level wise available posts in the various departments.
|Name of the Position
|Total available posts
|Block Level Post – Cluster Coordinator
|State Level Posts for Various Departments
Further check the District wise available vacancies in the various departments
|Name of the Position
|Total available posts for district level
|Dist. Functional Manager for Social Mobilization & Capacity Building
|Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion for the Dist. Functional Manager
|Further, Dist. Functional Manager in the department of Farm Livelihood /Non-Farm
|Dist. Functional Manager for the department MIS & M&E
Now the eligibility of the candidate is different for the various posts soothe candidates should check the eligibility first and then apply for the job posts. Further here we will provide all the information regarding the eligibility of the candidates for the various posts under UPSRLM. Check the below given information for having more clarity.
Further check the below table to get the post wise required educational qualification under UPSRLM-
|Name of the available Post
|Required Educational Qualification
|Firstly Block Level Post – Cluster Coordinator
|· So, Graduation Degree in Any Stream from the recognized institute of India
· Further 02 Year Experience required.
|State Level Posts for Various departments
|· Master Degree in any stream from the recognized institute of India
· Also Industry work experience also required
|Name of the offered Posts
|UPSRLM District Level Eligibility
|Dist. Functional Manager- for Social Mobilization & Capacity Building
|· Firstly ,Master’s Degree / PG Diploma in Business Mngmnt./ Rural Development/ Rural Mngmnt./ Social Sciences /Eco /Sociology/ Anthropology/Social Work
· Further 3 Years of work Experience required.
|Dist. Functional Manager- Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion
|· So, Master’s Degree / PG Diploma in Business Mngmnt./ Rural Development/ Rural Mngmnt./ Social Work/ Sociology/ Eco/ Commerce with
· Also 03 Years of work Experience required.
|Department -Farm Livelihood /Non-Farm Dist and position Functional Manager
|· Further, Master’s Degree / PG Diploma Business Mngmnt./ Rural Development/ Rural Mngmnt./ Social Work/ Sociology / marketing/ International Business/ Eco/ Agriculture and Allied/ Veterinary Science with
· Moreover 03 Years of work Experience required.
|Further in department of MIS & M&E post offered Dist. Functional Manager
|· Also MCA/ BE/ B Tech (CS/IT/ M.Sc -CS., ECE) / Master’s of business administration OR master’s Degree Rural Mngmnt./ Rural Development, Business Mngmnt. OR 2 years PG Diploma in the above mentioned specialization.
· Then 03 Years work Experience must.
|· Graduation Degree in Commerce from the recognized institute of India.
· Then Along with the 2 Years work Experience.
Further the minimum age of the candidates has not provided in the notification however the maximum age limit given below-
- For the state level posts the max age can be- 55 yrs.
- Further for District level max age can be- 40 yrs
- The further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from UPSRLM
The required post wise work experience has been given in the above educational qualification table so the candidates can check the information from there.
Process to apply for UPSRLM Job Openings 2022
In order to apply for the various posts under UPSRLM the candidates are suggested to follow the below mentioned steps-
- Firstly the candidates are suggested visit the official website of the UPSRLM.
- Then go to the nonfiction section and check the notice regarding the job posts.
- Further check the requirements and the instructions to fill up the application form.
- Also log in from the valid email I’d and password.
- So fill up the application form and upload the required documents.
- Further review your application form once again and check the mistakes.
- Then pay the application fee if applicable and submit the application form.
- Finally wait for the submission confirmation on the screen and take the print out for future use.
- Finally the selected candidates can expect the salary for the posts in between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1 Lkh.
- The exact salary will update once the officials will announce.
Selection Process for UPSRLM Job Openings 2022
- Firstly the candidates need to appear in the written examination and the written exam will be objective with one correct option out of four.
- Further the candidates clearing the written exam will go for interview round (if required as per the post)
- Finally the candidates clearing the all the rounds will wait for the final merit list and the final merit list depends on the candidates performance in the written exam and interview round (if happens)
- Then the document verification at the time of joining