Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: The official notification has been released by the UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) so as to recruit deserving candidates for the post of Uttarakhand Police Head Constable. So all the interested candidates can check the official notification first and then can apply as per the eligibility. Also the candidate should apply for the position before the last date 23rd Feb 2022. Firstly read the complete notification carefully and then apply for the position.
Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022: Overview
||UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
||Uttarakhand Police Head Constable
|Mode of Examination
|Process of Selection
||1. Written Exam
2. Physical Standard test
3. Final merit list
||Approx between Rs.25,500/- to 81,000/-
|Official Website of UKSSSC
Important dates: Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Application Start date- 10th Jan 2022
- Last date to applying– 23rd Feb 2022
- Last to pay application fee/Correction – 23rd Feb 2022
- Expected Exam date– In July 2022
- Admit Card – Not specified yet
- Result date– Not updated yet
- Answer key release– Not updated yet
As per given in the notification the application fee for the Post of Uttarakhand Police Head Constable mentioned below-
- General /OBS candidates- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/ candidates- 0/-
- Candidates from other state- 0/-
This further means that the application fee is not required applying for the job post.
Eligibility Criteria: Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
So before applying for the job post it is important to check the eligibility criteria. If you full fills the eligibility only then apply for the further process otherwise the application will be rejected if not eligible. So the detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria has been given below. Candidates check the below mentioned information to get the complete details.
- Candidate should 12th passed with mandatory subjects given here (Physics, Maths and English)
- For having further details you can check the official notification
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18yrs
- Further the max in can be 22yrs
- The age relaxation is also there and the detailed information given in the official notification
So the candidates after finally selected will appoint for the position of Uttarakhand Police Head Constable. Further the candidates can expect the salary in between Rs. 25,500/- to 81,000/-
How to apply for Uttarakhand Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
To apply for the recruitment process for Uttarakhand Police Head Constable you can follow the below mentioned steps. Also you can check the official notification to get more clarity if having any confusion.
- Firstly visit the official website of UKSSSC – @sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Then go to the notification section and check the latest notification.
- Also you can search directly if not able to find from the search bar.
- Further click on the new registration with valid user name and password.
- Then on next window the application form will open.
- After that carefully fill the application with correct details so as to avoid any mistake
- Also upload the scanned photograph and sign.
- Upload the required documents as well.
- Finally pay the application fee if applicable and submit the application fee.
- Also take the print out of the application form UKSSSC for future use.
The selection process for Uttarakhand Police Head Constable consist of three stages-
- Firstly, PET/ PST
- Then written test
- Finally merit list
Stage I PET/PST
PET stands for Physical Efficiency test whereas PST stands for Physical standard Test. These two test are the part of first stage of selection process. In the physical efficiency and the physical standard of the candidate will be measured. So the candidate clearing the first stage will go to the next stage of selection that is written test.
Stage II. Written test
This is the stage II of selection process wherein the candidate needs to appear for the online written exam. The written exam will be objective type and having negative making for every wrong answer. Also the written exam will be of total 100 marks.
Stage III Final merit List
The merit list is the final stage of selection process so the candidate clearing the merit or cut off will finally appointed for the post of Head Constable. Also the final merit list generated on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in PST/PET and Written examination.
Physical Standard Requirements
- General/ OBC candidates- 165 cm
- However for SC/ST candidates- 157.50 cm
- General candidates- 78.8 cm to 83.8 cm
- Whereas for SC/ST candidates- 76.30 to 81.30 cm
- OBS/ General Candidates- 152cm
- ST/SC- 147 cm
Chest requirements- not applicable in case of female candidates
Written exam syllabus
This is the next stage of selection process after PST/ PET stage. So the candidates clearing the PST/PET will move further to written test. So they need to appear in the online written test and the syllabus for the test mentioned below-
- General Knowledge
- General Studies
- Logical Studies
Preparation Tips for UK Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- Firstly you must carefully check the official notification from the officials before jumping into the selection process.
- Then make notes of the complete syllabus
- Prepare for every topic and watch news, read news paper for current affairs.
- Try to spent 5-6 hrs daily for exam preparation
- Also check the previous year question paper and practice that
- Further practice using mock test
- Lastly prepare for the PET/PST as well
Finally sum up in this article we have covered all the details for Uttarakhand Police Head Constable recruitment 2022. Also we have discussed in detail regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, how to fill up the application form etc. So the interested candidates should check our page regularly to get the latest updates from UKSSSC.