Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Central Bank of India has announced the recruitment drive for the selection of SO that is Specialist officers. It is Public sector bank having 31000+ employees and now inviting application for eligible candies for the posts. Moreover, the online application has been already started from 18th Nov 2021. Earlier the last date to apply was 17th Dec 2021 but now it is extended to 30th Dec 2021. So the interested candidates who missed the last due to any reasons can fill up the form the now. Check the official notification and apply as per your eligibility as most of the profiles are for experienced candidates.
Additional Information for Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022
- Organization- Central Bank of India
- Post Offered– SO i.e Specialist Officers
- Application started from– 18th Nov 2021
- Last date to apply– Earlier it was 17th Dec 2021 but extended to 30th Dec 2021
- Mode of application will be online
- Expected date of exam- 22 Jan 2022
- Declaration of result- Will notify
Application Fee for Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022
Application fee for non reserved categories is Rs. 850/- additional GST. Whereas application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 175/- plus GST. Payment mode is online for Central bank SO recruitment 2022 and it can be Internet banking, credit or debit card etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022
Nationality or Citizenship
The candidate should be citizen of India or he/she should have subject of Nepal/Bhutan. Moreover the Tibetan refugees who came to India on 1st Jan 1962 and staying in India permanently are also eligible to apply.
The required age limit is dependent on the post. Minimum age requirement is 20yrs (depending on post) and the maximum age is 50 years (Depending on post). Further age relaxation is also there as per the reserved categories and central bank rule.
Also, the required educational qualification is as per the post applied. In some post education required is only graduation where as in few vacancies MBA is required. The details are provided in the official notification released by Central bank.
Experience required for Central Bank SO Recruitment 2022
The posts mentioned by the central bank require prior work experience from the interested candidates. However, the required work experience is as per the post applied. The detailed information is provided in the official notification
The selection process for Central bank SO depends on two stages that is-
- Online written test
- Personal Interview
This is the great opportunity for the experienced applicants to upgrade their post. Check the eligibility criteria carefully and apply accordingly for the specialist officers.
- Applicant should apply after checking the eligibility only
- Required documents are marks sheet, photograph, sign thumb impressions, etc.
- Only one application will accepted from one applicant.
- Mode of application for SO post is online only
- Also the mode of payment is online
- Applicant should carefully fill up the application form