UIDAI Vacancies 2022:
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a new notification for the position of Assistant Section Officer. Interested candidates should consult a job vacancy notification for information on educational requirements, age limits, the selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form provided below.
UIDAI Hiring 2022 –
||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
|Type of Employment
||Central Govt Jobs
||Delhi, Bhopal, Bengaluru & Ranchi
||Assistant Section Officer & Others
|Assistant Account Officer
|Assistant Section Officer
|Senior Account Officer
The Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits, and Services) Act, 2016, which was implemented on July 12, 2016, created the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory body under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (“Aadhaar Act 2016”). (MeitY). The Aadhaar Act 2016 was amended on July 25, 2019, by the Aadhaar and Other Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019 (14 of 2019).
Candidates must have a Graduate degree or its equivalent from a recognised board.
Age limit: 56 years
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be chosen based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Visit the official website at www.uidai.gov.in.
- Examine the recruitment notification to ensure that the candidate meets the eligibility requirements; a link to the notification is provided below.
- Download the application from the provided link or from the official website and fill out the form in the prescribed format.
- Candidates submitted the application form to the address specified in the official notification.
- Candidates must submit attested photocopies of their educational certificates, CV, envelope, and proof of identification (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Applications that are not complete or are submitted after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
Director (Human Resources), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Delhi, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi – 110001.
Director of Human Resources (UIDAI), Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Near STPI Lowadih, Ranchi – 834 010.
Director of Human Resources (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Racecourse Road, Bengaluru – 560001.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 10 August 2022
- The due date for submissions is September 26, 2022.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Click Here To Read Official Notification