Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification (Online Application Begins): Willing and looking forward to join Indian Navy? then there will not be a better opportunity than this. The Indian Navy officials are accepting applications from unmarried male and female candidates for the post of Agniveer (SSR) 01/2023 (May 23) batch.
Aspirants who wish to know complete information about the Navy Agniveer SSR Notification 2022 can scroll down to the below sections and get the details like Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Selection Process, Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Vacancies, Salary, Educational Qualifications that are required and age limit that applying candidates should posses.
All the information about the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022 has been included here. Moreover, the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Online Form is now available from 8th to 17th December 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Age Limit
- Candidate should be born between 1 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both Dates Inclusive).
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022 – Essential Qualifications
|Name of the Post
||Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Selection Process
Stage I: CBT Exam for Shortlisting
- All India computer based examination- INET would be conducted for Shortlisting of candidates.
- Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test.
- Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner. The cut off marks for shortlisting for next stage of selection process may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state wise manner.
Stage I: CBT Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2. Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer: one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Stage – II (Written Exam, PFT & Medical)
- Candidates shortlisted in INET examination (computer based online examination) will be issued call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Initial Medical).
- Stage-II will be conducted in the designated Indian Navy’s centres.
- The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for Stage-II.
Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment PFT Exam
||As per Height
||As per Height
||1.6 Km in 6 Min 30 Sec
|Bent Knee Sit-ups
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Application Fees
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/– (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Form 2022
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022.
- Fill Registration Details
- After Registration, Filling of online Application for the Examination
- candidates are required to upload the following documents i.e. Photograph, Signature and Relevant Documents.
- Next Step is Online Application Fee
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.
Click Here To View Official Notification
Click Here To Apply Online