LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Manager Vacancies
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 –
LIC Housing Finance Ltd has issued a job advertisement for the position of Assistants and Assistant Manager. This position requires the filling of 80 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this position should apply on or before August 25, 2022. Candidates must have Any Degree/MBA as their educational qualification. Candidates should be between the ages of 21 and 28. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for LIC HFL are provided below.
About LIC HFL:
LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL): LIC HFL is one of India’s largest housing finance companies, with its registered and corporate offices in Mumbai. It is an associate/subsidiary of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The primary goal of LIC HFL is to provide long-term financing to individuals for the purchase or construction of a house or flat for residential purposes, as well as for the repair and renovation of existing flats/houses. It was founded on June 19, 1989. Across India, it has nine regional offices, 23 back offices, and 273 marketing offices.
LIC HFL Vacancies 2022 Details:
LIC HFL Recruitment 2022 for Assistant & Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant & Assistant manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||25 August 2022|
Graduate (minimum aggregate 55 percent marks)
Correspondence, distance, and part-time courses are not eligible.
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% or Postgraduate in any discipline
- MBAs in marketing or finance will be preferred.
- Experience: As of 31.03.2022, I had completed 3 years as a DME in LIC HFL and was still working as a DME or marketing intermediary in LIC HFL.
- DMEs must submit a ‘target achievement certificate’ that has been signed and approved by the LIC HFL Competent Authority.
- Graduate (minimum aggregate of 60%) or postgraduate degree in any discipline.
- Correspondence, distance, and part-time courses are not eligible.
- Assistant: 6 months from the date of hire, renewable up to a maximum of 6 months.
- Assistant Manager: Before being appointed as Assistant Manager, you will complete a one-year training programme as a Management Trainee. During this training period, a consolidated salary of Rs.25,000/- per month will be paid.
Age Limit (as of January 1, 2022):
For example, 21-28 years means ‘not younger than 21 years and not older than 28 years’ as of January 1, 2022, implying that candidates must have been born between January 2, 1994, and January 1, 2001. (Both dates inclusive).
Total Vacancies: 80 Posts 50 Assistant Positions
30 Assistant Manager Positions
The starting basic pay will be Rs.22,730/- per month in the scale of 22730-1405(1)-24135-1540(2)-27215-1740(5)-35915-2020(2)-39955-2460(3)-47335-2570(2)-52475 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total monthly emoluments will be around Rs.33,960/- plus other benefits as per rules.
The starting basic pay will be Rs.53,620/- per month in the scale of 53620-2770(14)-92400-2880(3)-101040, plus any other admissible allowances under the rules. Total monthly emoluments will be approximately Rs.80,110/- (depending on location of posting) plus other benefits as per rules.
LIC HFL Recruitment Process: The selection process for Assistant Manager (DME) work experience will be based on an online examination and an interview.
The online examination will be of the objective type, multiple choice, and will last two hours. It will consist of the following sections:
|Section||No of Questions/Marks||Time Duration|
|English Knowledge||50/50||35 Min|
|Logical Reasoning||50/50||35 Min|
|General Awareness (with special emphasis Housing Finance Industry)||50/50||15 Min|
|Numerical Ability (For Assistant) Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)||50/50||35 Min|
Please keep in mind that the online examination will only be available in English. In the online examination, incorrect answers will result in negative marking. For each incorrect answer given by the candidate to a question, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at the corrected score. There will be no penalty if a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is provided by the candidate.
Only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on their respective marks in the Online Examination will be called for interview, depending on the number of vacancies.
Fees for applications:
Rs 800 for Assistant and Assistant Manager.
The application fee will be subject to GST at the rate of 18%.
How to Apply for LIC HFL Jobs 2022?
On or before August 25, 2022, all interested and eligible candidates should apply online through LIC HFL’s Careers website.
For More Details & Apply: https://www.lichousing.com/careers
- Start date for online registration and fee payment: August 4, 2022
- End of online registration and fee payment: August 25, 2022, Downloading of Call Letters for Online Examination: August 25, 2022, 7–14 days before the exam
- Online Assessment (Assistant) (tentative) September-October 2022
- Online Test (Assistant Manager) (tentative) Date: September-October 2022
Click Here To View Official Notification