DSSC Recruitment 2022 | Application Form dssc.gov.in
DSSC Hiring 2022 – Defence Services Staff College invites online applications from qualified candidates for the 12 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver/Multi-Tasking Staff. Candidates must have finished 10th or 12th grade. Candidates who are interested and qualified should apply by postal mail on or before the deadline. Below is a detailed explanation of the application process and eligibility requirements.
DSSC Recruitment 2022:
Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver/Multi-Tasking Staff DSSC Vacancies 2022:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk/Civilian Motor Driver/Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Application Last Date||28 October 2022|
The College has an illustrious history that dates to 1905, when it was founded in Devlali, Maharashtra. It was relocated to Quetta, now in Pakistan, in 1907. The College returned to India in 1947 and now houses the joint services course for all three services under one roof. Aside from great military leaders, many graduates have gone on to become heads of states, Senior Cabinet Ministers, Chiefs of Staff, Senior Commanders, diplomats, and civil administrators.
State Wise Government Jobs Update
|Jobs In Rajasthan||Get Details|
|Jobs In Uttar Pradesh||Get Details|
|Jobs In Bihar||Get Details|
|Jobs In Madhya Pradesh||Get Details|
|Jobs In Central (Delhi)||Get Details|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Here|
Clerk, Lower Division:
12th Class pass from a recognised Board or University; and Skill Test: A computer typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
Ordinary Grade Civilian Motor Driver:
12th Class or an equivalent qualification from a recognised Board of Education or University. For heavy vehicles, a civilian driver’s licence is required. Two years of heavy vehicle driving experience from a recognised Organization or Undertaking.
Multitasking Personnel (Office and Training):
Matriculation or an equivalent qualification from a recognised Board/Institute. [MTS trade entails a variety of exhausting duties, including cleaning, sweeping of toilets/work area, loading, unloading, shifting of goods, gardening, feeding, and cleaning of horses, night watchman, and so on].
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 to 27 Years
- Civilian Motor Driver, 18 to 27 years old
- Multi-Tasking Employees – 18 to 25 Years
Total Number of Vacancies:
- 4 Lower Division Clerk Positions
- 3 Civilian Motor Driver Positions
- 5 Multitasking Positions
Civilian Motor Driver – Level 2 Rs 19900-63200/- Lower Division Clerk – Level 2 Rs 19900-63200/- Multi Tasking Staff – Level 1 Rs 18000-56900/-
Selection Procedure for DSSC Recruitment 2022:
- Age limits, minimum qualifications, documents, and certificates will be examined in all applications. Following that, call letters for written tests will be issued to eligible candidates.
- Eligible candidates will be required to take a written exam. The written test will be based on a minimum level of education.
- The written exam will consist of the following sections: I General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question-and-answer paper will be written in both English and Hindi. Based on merit/category in the written test, the required number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical tests, as applicable.
How to Apply for DSSC Jobs in 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form and mail it along with the required documents on or before October 28, 2022.
Click Here To View Official Notification
Defence Services Staff College,
Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231.