India Security Press Recruitment 2022 | Online Application Form
India Security Press Hiring 2022:
India Security Press has issued an online recruitment notice for the position of Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant. This position requires the filling of 16 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for these positions should apply by October 10, 2022. The eligibility and selection process are described in detail below.
India Security Press Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Welfare Officer, Junior Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.21540 – 103000/month|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Application Start Date||10 September 2022|
|Last Date||10 October 2022|
The India Security Press is a government press that is a subsidiary of the Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a government-owned enterprise in India. In the country, the company is in charge of printing passports, visas, postage stamps, post cards, inland letters, envelopes, non-postal adhesives, court fees, fiscal, and Hundi stamps. The press is located near Nashik in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
A-2 Level Welfare Officer
- Maharashtra State recognises degree or diploma courses as per the Maharashtra Welfare Officers (Duties, Qualifications, and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1966. (Enclosed as Annexure-A).
- Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- Minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in any industry/factory as a Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in the HR or Welfare Department.
Junior Office Assistant, B-3 Level
Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm/ in Hindi @ 30 wpm.
All required qualifications must be full-time regular courses from a university or institute. Part-time or distance-learning courses will not be accepted for the purposes of the educational eligibility criteria.
Internal candidates of SPMCIL who have obtained higher qualifications through part-time courses will be eligible for higher positions if they obtained the same during their service in SPMCIL with the prior approval of the Competent Authority, provided they have rendered a minimum of 03 (Three) years’ service in SPMCIL on the closing date of the application process. This exemption does not apply if the process of obtaining qualification began or was completed prior to joining SPMCIL.
Age Limit (As on 10.10.2022):
- Welfare Officer, A-2 Level: 18-30 Years (candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1992 and not later than 10.10.2004 – both dates inclusive) (candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1992 and not later than 10.10.2004 – both dates inclusive)
- B-3 Junior Office Assistant: 18-28 Years (candidate should be born not earlier than 11.10.1994 and not later than 10.10.2004– both dates inclusive)
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Total Number of Vacancies:
- Welfare Officer-1 Post
- Junior Office Assistant-15 Posts
Junior Office Assistant: 21540-77160/Month Welfare Officer: 29740-103000/Month
India Security Press Recruitment Procedure:
- The online examination test will be used in the selection process. The online test will be objective in nature and will cover the relevant discipline area as well as other subjects. For merit purposes, the online examination will be qualified-based.
- The objective type of online examination will have 200 questions and will last 120 minutes.
- The exam will be given in both English and Spanish. Except for the English language section, which will be available only in English. There are no negative marks.
- The test will be administered in both Hindi and English, Except for the English section, which will only be available in English.
- The online test will have a total of 120 points. The online exam will not have any negative marking. The examination will last two hours.
|Name of Subject||No of Questions/Marks|
Junior Office Assistant: Candidates for the position of Junior Office Assistant will be chosen through (a) a computerised typing test and (b) an online written examination. The following will be included in the objective type of online examination:
|Name of Subject||No of Questions/Marks|
- Only qualifying typing skills will be tested, i.e., computer knowledge with typing speeds in English at 40 wpm OR Hindi at 30 wpm.
- The typing test will last only 10 minutes.
- To pass the Typing Skill Test, candidates must have a computer typing speed of 40 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi (wpm = Words Per Minute).
- Candidates can take the Typing Skill Test in either Hindi or English (as opted by Candidates in the Online Application form).
- Only those candidates who pass the computer-based typing skill test will be invited to take the online written exam.
- The test will be administered in both Hindi and English, except for the English language section, which will be available only in English.
- The Typing Skill Test for Junior Office Assistant at B-3 Level will be held tentatively in November/December 2022, and will be held at the following locations: 1) Nashik, India (Maharashtra) 2) Thane/Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 55% in the general category
- OBC – 50%
- SC/ST 45%
Fee for Application:
- Candidates from the General (UR)/EWS and OBC (NCL) categories must pay an application fee of Rs.600/- (excluding taxes as applicable).
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/Physically Challenged category-PwBD and Ex-Servicemen must pay Rs.200/- as application fees (excluding taxes as applicable).
The online written exam will be held in the following cities: 1) Nashik, 2) Mumbai, 3) Delhi, 4) Bhopal, 5) Hyderabad, and 6) Kolkata.
How to Apply for India Security Press Jobs 2022?
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online using the Indian Security Press website, along with the required documents, by October 10, 2022.
For More details: https://ispnasik.spmcil.com/UploadDocument/ISP2022.09a9aec2-7e06-4d32-9b5b-e52cb2f8e26e.pdf
To Apply: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/ispnraug22/
- Opening date of Online application: 10 Sept 2022
- The online application deadline is October 10, 2022.
- A tentative month for the Online Typing Skill Test, which will be held at selected locations: 2022, November/December
- The tentative month for the online written examination, which will be held at selected locations, is December 2022/January 2023.