Spices Board of India Hiring 2022:
The Spices Board of India recently published an official job advertisement for the position of Executive. Candidates who are applying should read the official notification. Candidates who are interested should apply by August 19, 2022. The eligibility criteria and application process are detailed below.
Spices Board India Executive Recruitment 2022 :
||Spices Board India
||Notification No. ADM/ENGA/0 5 /2022-23-16
||Executive & Trade Analyst
||Rs.30000 to 40000
|Notification released on
|Last date to submit scanned copy via mail
|Last date to submit hard copy
About Spices Board of India:
The Spices Board is an Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices, led by a chairman with the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India. Kochi is the board’s headquarters. Shri A G Thankappan is the current Chairman of the Spices Board.
The Spices Board was established in 1987 under the Spices Board Act 1986, with the responsibility of producing/developing cardamom and promoting the export of the 52 spices listed in the Act’s schedule. The board’s headquarters in Kochi house a cutting-edge testing laboratory. There are also regional laboratories in Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Tuticorin, Kandla, and Guntur. The Spices Board conducts mandatory quality checks on spices exported from India through its laboratories.
SPICES BOARD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Executive (Marketing)
- Executive (Development)
Qualifications In Education:
Candidates must have a B.Sc. (Agri./ Horti. / Forestry), MSc. Botany (General / Specialization), MBA, or the equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
The maximum age is 40 years.
PAY SCALE DETAILS:
Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-
How to Apply For Spices Board India Jobs 2022?
- Go to “indianspices.com” for more information.
- “Notification->Opportunities” should be selected.
- Find the link “CONTRACT ENGAGEMENT OF EXECUTIVES (MARKETING), EXECUTIVES (DEVELOPMENT), & TRADE ANALYST”
- After downloading the application form, correctly fill it out.
- Send it to the specified address before the deadline.
Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he meets the eligibility criteria and other requirements outlined in this advertisement.
- Applicants submitted their CVs, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the deadline will not be considered.
Important Dates :
- Application Form Submission Deadline: August 8, 2022
- Submission Closing Date Email application deadline: August 19, 2022
- Submission Closing Date Offline application deadline: August 26, 2022
If you’re looking for more government jobs in your state then visit here